Simerra Property Management(www.simerra.com) is one of the largest and most recognized property management companies in the GTA.
We are currently looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk to join our dynamic team of professionals. Reporting directly to the Accounting Supervisor, the ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 3 years of accounts receivable experience, preferably in the property management industry.
- Manage and Maintain a Portfolio of 2500-3000 units
- Prepare and apply daily bank deposits
- Reconcile GL accounts on a monthly basis
- Organize and prioritize aged receivable reports and review owner accounts weekly
- Liaise and facilitate communication and correspondence with legal entities and property managers regarding liens, and closings
- Maintain accuracy while processing closings within Yardi
- Perform other related duties that may arise or be assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3 + years of related experience in Accounts Receivable
- Ability to multi-task while meeting strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient data entry skills with attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Yardi Voyager experience an asset
- Prior experience in Property Management industry is preferred
This is a full-time permanent position located at our Head Office in Toronto, with easy access to the 401, 427 and the 407. We offer an outstanding compensation package, along with benefits, tuition reimbursement, a supportive and energetic working environment and much more!
Please submit your resume with the position title in the subject line.