Design Student Internship Opportunity:
We are a small design firm that specializes in high end residential homes, and are looking for a helpful summer intern who is outgoing, and eager to learn and work hard. The opportunity is for an internship that would start in June and finish in September with the possibility of a fall position. We understand that some student may still be in school in the summer so we would be willing to consider your schedule when determining your work hours. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone to gain experience in the design industry. Upon completion, a reference letter will be provided.
The internship will be non-paid and the position is as follows:
Duties & requirements:
- Organizing and maintaining office library
- Answering phones
- Daily filing of documents and drawings
- Assisting designers with sourcing, scheduling, drawings, and organizing client files.
Must Have Skills:
- Basic knowledge of AutoCad
- Understanding of construction drawings and plans
- Excellent communicator
- Polite phone manners
- Toronto Design knowledge
- Showrooms & design areas, general suppliers
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Access to personal laptop to bring on occasion.
Please send your contact information along with your CV in PDF format when responding to this posting.