This position is responsible for providing personalized technical support and quality service to the clients of the laboratory. This individual will act as the primary contact for assigned client and coordinate all related client service activities for the client.
1. Answer client phone calls, identify their requirements and address their needs such as price quotes, literature, turn-around-time commitments, etc.
2. Provide result, explanation of routine methods, and additional information to client according to their requested time frame.
3. Inform client contacts of late or out-of-specification results as soon as possible.
4. Handle all client complaints and investigate possible solutions.
5. Complete client information sheets and implement client service Standard Operating Procedures. Set up client on LIMS system as informed by receiving or sales personnel. Review initial sample from each client to ensure Customer Master tests are established correctly.
6. Provide quotations on services offered and suggest additional testing or services when appropriate.
7. Create customized reports for the client.
A general knowledge of food testing methods and company procedures obtained from a degree in Food Science, Microbiology, or Chemistry, or obtained from several years of laboratory experience is essential. Quality assurance skills would also be useful. Good computer skills, 40+ WPM, proficient with Microsoft office and a general knowledge of the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) are required. This individual will act as the primary contact for assigned client and coordinate all related client service activities for the client. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills verbal and written and strong client service initiative is necessary. French is an asset.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume.
Please apply at: