Account Payable Clerk
Challenging Work with a Sense of Accomplishment
Competitive Benefits and Wages
Great Work Environment and a Balanced Lifestyle!
Monitor and ensure that purchasing follows company policies and procedures, and vendors are paid within the agreed terms of purchase.
- Matching of packing slips and purchase orders to vendor invoices.
- Assigning the appropriate general ledger account coding of vendor invoices to distribute the invoices to the correct accounting personnel.
- Inputting account payable invoices, completing payment of all vendor invoices, requesting payable of outstanding credit balances from vendors.
- Working closely with the controller as the new computerized Purchase Order system is introduced into our business system.
- Reconciling of vendor statements and investigate/resolve discrepancies.
- Ensuring the proper maintenance of accounts payable vendor account configurations and balances in the accounting software.
- Assist with receptionist duties when required.
- Minimum of 3 years of Accounts Payable experience required.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Demonstrate high ethical standards and personal integrity. Maintains confidentiality with respect to customer and dealership information.
- Demonstrates great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong financial balancing and reconciliation skills. 2-3 years’ experience in similar role
- Practices great vendor service to help solve both vendor and staff questions and concerns.
Though all the resumes are welcome, only qualified candidates will be contacted at this time.
Join our Team today!!
Forward all resume to Human Resources