Cloud Operations Administrator
Want to grow your career and have an impact? Join one of the fastest growing IT companies in Canada and you too can help battle the paperwork nightmare that plagues so many businesses today, and help save the environment. As the most widely used e-signature solution, Silanis delivers enterprise-class electronic signature capabilities to organizations both big and small. Our contributors are team players, revolutionizing the electronic signature market through cutting-edge innovation.
Reporting to the Cloud Operations Manager, the Cloud Operations Administrator will be part of the team responsible for the provisioning, deployment as well as the day-to-day operations and maintenance of our hosted eSign Enterprise service and our SaaS (Software as a Service) offerings in the cloud. You will find this opportunity both challenging and rewarding as you apply your operations experience to working with the latest cloud technologies, collaborate with a great team of passionate and dedicated people, and make a real contribution to our continued success.
- Prepare, configure, test, deploy, manage and optimize our systems (virtual and physical)
- Perform day-to-day management, maintenance and backup
- Provide 24X7 troubleshooting and support on a rotating basis
- Ensure systems are continuously running effectively and meet our SLA requirements
- Participate in upgrades and configuration modifications on the production systems
- Develop scripts and create reports for system monitoring and metrics analysis
- Define, document, and deploy configuration management, disaster recovery, and other key operations processes.
- Continuously optimize systems monitoring, workflow, and operational procedures
- Drive a total automation philosophy to efficiently and effectively achieve high levels of reliability availability, scalability, security and performance
- 5 years of experience in systems and network administration
- Strong experience with Linux/Unix Operating Systems
- Strong scripting abilities
- Strong experience administering and deploying in a LAMP environment (Linux, Apache/Nginx, MySQL, etc…)
- Good knowledge of databases in general (such as DB2, Oracle, MS SQL Server or MySQL)
- Experience with Windows Server Operating System
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMWare, Xen, KVM, etc...) an asset
- Knowledge of High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Cloud Computing experience an asset
- SaaS experience an asset
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in dealing with customer issues under time pressure
- bility to work as part of a team in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Strong command of the English language
Silanis International Limited (Silanis) is a provider of secure electronic signature solutions. It develops and markets electronic signature...