Business Development Representative
Want to grow your career and have an impact? Join one of the fastest growing IT companies in Canada and you too can help battle the paperwork nightmare that plagues so many businesses today, and help save the environment. As the most widely used e-signature solution, Silanis delivers enterprise-class electronic signature capabilities to organizations both big and small. Our contributors are team players, revolutionizing the electronic signature market through cutting-edge innovation.
The Business Development Representative is primarily responsible for inbound lead qualification and nurturing for the field sales representatives. While lead qualification is the primary job function, this position is used as a feeder position to our field sales force as such, this position is also responsible for taking small deals from qualification all the way to closure.
Position can be located in the corporate office in Montreal or virtual.
- Qualifying and producing quality leads for the Account Executives.
- Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level executives.
- Analyzing prospect business needs, understanding processes, identifying projects, determining requirements and ascertaining potential solutions.
- Demoing product.
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of Esign Live.
- Closing and managing small transactions.
- Provide effective back-up support to key phases in the sales process, including:
- Confirm customer needs and develop initial customer profile
- Work with reps to complete sales proposals and RFI/RFP responses
Requirements & Skills
- BA/BS from top tier college/university.
- Qualification/sales experience in high tech a positive.
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive with desire to move into field sales.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable).
- Organized and process driven.
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work and/or internship experience.
- Effective when working independently and in team environments.
- Strong business judgment and common sense.
- Desire to work in tech industry with a growing company.
Indeed - 17 months ago