Signature Performance Employee Reviews

Horrible Worst Place To Work EVER
Referral Management Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edwards AFB, CA9 January 2018
I will NEVER work for this company again. They pay is awful, the benefits are not affordable. There is NO paid time off. If you try to ask why you are doing a job that is outside of your job description, they will change your job description.
Flex schedule is a plus
Billing & Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE17 December 2017
rarely saw management - relied on team leads - job requires long periods of sitting and employees had to monitor every minute of their work day including work, personal restroom breaks, lunch and regular breaks, cell phones not allowed
Pros
flex schedule
Cons
lack of professional co-workers
Hospital Contract
Medical Appointment Clerk (Current Employee) –  Travis AFB, CA15 November 2017
It was a quick process to get hired. Pay is ok, better than other companies. Absolutely no room for advancement, raise or anything of that sort. Management and supervisors are nice for the most part.
If you're looking for a full time M-F job with holidays off this is the one for you.
Being a contractor is a bit scary because every September you have to worry if the company will win the contract or if you're getting laid off.
Pros
Nice Schedule
Cons
No room for advancement, No raise, Contract
Signature So-So Performance
Inpatient Coder (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CA4 November 2017
Wouldn't negotiate pay or PTO (only four hours a payday) when they got new contract. The medical benefits are too expensive for what is offered, over 500 dollars a month for a single person. Thankfully the people/place I actually work at makes it worthwhile.
Pros
The management where I actually work and the people I work with.
Cons
See review...
Fun
Advanced Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HI30 October 2017
The Hr is really helpful especially coming from mainland and the time difference. They have very good response through email and questions are always answered quickly
Summary
Medical Appointment Clerk for Beale Air Force Base (Current Employee) –  Beale AFB, CA22 October 2017
I talk daily with patients who need to come in. I had to learn to explain to patient A that the clinic may not be able to get them in today but we can see them tomorrow
good company
EOB Specialist (Former Employee) –  Maxwell AFB Gunter Annex, AL19 October 2017
Nice to have a place to work where management cares and offers to solve issues, great place to work, hated to leave, many pros and cons, working on a secure military base was nice
Work environment was unrealistic
Medical Records Technician (Former Employee) –  WP Air Base, OH18 October 2017
Worked on a Military installation and as a contractor you are there to pick up what the military does not complete. The issue is that Military personnel only spend a maximum of 3 hours a day actually doing what the office requires due to Military regulations and training, so the contractors actually did all the work.
Pros
Meal discount
Cons
Unrealistic expectations, lack of management on base
Medical Evaluation Board Nurse Liaison (Current Employee) –  Fairborn, OH9 October 2017
Signature performance is a contracting company that employs individuals to fill positions open at many military installations across the country. The management goes above and beyond to help their employees. Even though I work in Ohio and they are based in Nebraska, I have always been treated like a part of the team.
Flexible and understanding
Medical Administration Clerk (Current Employee) –  Scott AFB, IL 6222511 September 2017
It was a pleasure working with this company. I am a contractor so after every year I'm jobless. I plan for it, but I would like to be a full time employee without being a contractor.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
contract ends
was great place
Billing and Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE5 September 2017
genuinely cared for both client and employee, the owner is really hands on and the people are supportive and give you all the tools to take care of the client
fun place to work, excellent coworkers
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Robins AFB, GA28 August 2017
This was a contract job and I miss working here. The management was exceptional and always there to help when needed. The job was fun and busy. I enjoyed working with the patients.
Pros
base access, management, coworkers
Cons
contract work
Great Company to work for!
Medical Records Health Information Technician (Current Employee) –  Travis AFB, CA20 August 2017
Would highly recommend working for them as the management is supportive, opportunities are endless, and the company has great benefits and pay. The best part of the job is the people.
Customer service
Follow up Specialist (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE19 August 2017
Well organized. i can multi task well by being on the phone and putting in request and answering question that the agent, Work well with others, I like to help others
Pros
we could wear jeans
Cons
lack of organization
I never had any problems with mgmt or anyone at corporate.
Medical Records Technician (Current Employee) –  Keesler AFB, MS15 August 2017
I always felt supported and able to work in peace. Human resources, especially, went out of their way to always be of assistance whenever needed. The pay is good for the area.
Pros
good pay
Cons
expensive healthcare but that's a lot of places; not a lot of communication
Loved working here!
REFERRAL CLERK (Former Employee) –  Edwards AFB, CA21 July 2017
Great people to work with/for. Busy, but well organized. I worked as a contractor, so there was all the perks, without too much weight from the Air Force itself.
Treats employees more then just a number
Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE18 July 2017
Great company to work for. Has a good balance for personal and work. Offers hourly pay and bonuses. It is a call center but you are not just a number.
Management staff is excellent
Medical Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV27 June 2017
Signature Performer have a lot communication with their employees.As a contractor at the Air Force Base I have the opportunity to learn a lot about medical care, regulations and protocols in the Health care system for our Active Duty members and families, at the same time allow me to learn how to process referral and improve my customer services.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Contract no job security
Good pay but could use some improvement in other areas.
Medical Records Technician (Current Employee) –  Enid, OK27 June 2017
Good pay and a great work environment. Some restrictions with time off and sick leave could be improved. I do enjoy the people that I get to work with on a daily basis. It is a little nerving working under a contract as you never know if it will be renewed or if you will be out of a job.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Restrictions on time off and sick leave
Not a lifelong career
Appointment Clerk (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AK12 June 2017
Military healthcare company that pays well but poor time off, communication, and advancement opportunities. Wouldn't work for a long time due to the lack of chances to progress in company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Signature Performance. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9