Signature Performance Employee Reviews

Poor Management
PEBLO (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV30 April 2017
Wow! After reading the reviews this company you need to avoid. I told them I needed 30 days to move from the Midwest to Las Vegas. Signature Performance told me if I did not make it in two weeks they would offer the job to an unqualified individual. And they did, so the military service member is out and has to work with someone who does not know the job. It is all about the numbers and filling the job so this company can get paid. Sad HR has come down to this and the government allows this type of company to work with my beloved Air Force just to save a few dollars. Had a job offer 1 day after dealing with Signature Performance from one of their competitors. Shame on you Signature Performance, but at least you got paid!
Pros
Cons
Stay away for this company!
Great Place
Signature Associate (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE23 February 2017
Tons of opportunity for advancement. The CEO really cares about the company and employees. They are great about rewarding employees for great performance.
Co-Workers are enjoyable and great to work with
Medical Records Technician (Current Employee) –  PO Box 669 Poplar Bluff, MO 6390230 December 2016
Not enough paid time off, no raises, can't have a family life. They want you to work for everyone else so they don't have to. They don't appreciate the work we do. The base is a nice place to work but the military does not work and gone all the time and we do all the work as contractors.
Love the job site
Outpatient Medical Records (Current Employee) –  Wpafb, OH16 October 2016
A typical day has good flow and is not overwhelming. I enjoy the people I work with. This being a contractor position means there is no job security. The hardest part of this job is dealing with lazy people who don't want to do their share. The most enjoyable part is working with the military.
Pros
Job site
Cons
No PTO, no raises.
fun workplace, everyone is so nice
Medical Records Technician (Current Employee) –  Biloxi, MS9 September 2016
I really love working with my co workers. A typical day for me is busy from 8-5 and I enjoy it. The hardest part of my job is trying to stay warm but once I get moving I'm ok. Management is great and I really enjoy the staff
Pros
1 hour lunches and nice coworkers
Cons
to cold in the office
Remote Coder let go for LACK of work
Remote Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZ29 August 2016
I left a pretty good job to work for this dog and pony show (the only reason I left said job was the pay wasn't that great). I started in July 2016 and today (Aug 29) I was let go for a lack of work. No notice, no nothing. Management would schedule meetings and not show up for them. Thankfully I saw the writing on the walls a couple weeks ago and started looking form something else but I would avoid this company like the plague!
Pros
Remote work
Cons
Management, no notice, no work
Applicant (Former Employee) –  Fairview Heights, IL21 May 2016
I applied for this position and was over qualified. Called back after two weeks to see if the position was filled, I was told it was not. A month down the road, no one had the decency to call me to say the position was filled. Guess I wasn't white enough to get this job!.
Unproffesional
Third Party Collector (Former Employee) –  Minot AFB, ND25 February 2016
They took over two months to get the ball rolling on my hiring process when I had all the paperwork and information they needed from me returned within a week of them offering me a job. Once I told them I was no longer interested because of the amount of time it was taking the lady called me and said (at the time I was sick) "I know how I get when I'm sick and I'm easily irritable and make rash decisions" I was livid. I was irritated with them when a month had gone by without even so much as a call or email to reach out and let me know what was going on. So unproffesional and franky rude for her to try to put the blame back on me because I was under the weather.
Great workplace and company.
Medical Records Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX26 January 2016
Full time work schedule except federal holidays and weekends. Great work environment and supervisors. Enjoyed the communication from employees to employer.
Poor management communication
Public Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV11 January 2016
I worked for the company for just over 60 days and found out I was pregnant about a month into the job the regional manager was the main person I talked to and told her about my pregnancy we talked about ways to work around my schedule to make baby apts and me, her, my section supervisor and base supervisor were all ok and on the same page then some guy who thinks he is boss comes in and says we don't have the manning to cover your apts and basically called me a liar about what me and regional talked about. In order for apts to be considered supposively they had to go thru him and everyone else. My medical apts shouldn't have to go thru everyone to get approved. My baby's health was more important then this pathetic excuse for a man. The communication between everyone was not there. He started treating me like a child telling people over me that I needed to start checking in with him during my shift to verify I was there. Seriously I had 4 years in the field I don't need to be babysat. I'm a grown woman. I do have integrity and don't need to deal with his drama. Hopefully someone puts him in his place because if he's gonna act like boss he should probably start treating people with respect and not flirting and hitting on coworkers being unprofessional.
Pros
Decent pay, regional manager seems nice
Cons
Poor communication, bad location, poor base management
Excellent job
Medical Administrative Contractor (Former Employee) –  Eielson AFB, AK26 October 2015
I enjoyed going into work every day at the military base. The company was great very supportive of employees and did not micro manger their employees. But was there with excellent communications and incentives for their employees.
Third party insurance collection, billing, precertifications
Inpt Billing Coord., Third Party Insurance (Former Employee) –  Wright-Patterson AFB, OH15 September 2015
Great Company to work for, however it is mostly a military contractor all over the US, so you must be accepting that it is a temporary contract position.
Pros
Great pay, work with wonderful civilian and military personel.
Cons
Temporary position
Management Needs Guidance
Peblo (Former Employee) –  Andrews AFB12 August 2015
Worked at Andrews AFB in the capacity as a Peblo. Very high turnover. Company does not support their workers which contributed to the high turnover. Very low pay for the headache
Pros
Guaranteed job
Cons
Guaranteed low wages
Amazing Place to work, staff and management
VA Technical Trainer/ Writer & VA / DOD QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE29 July 2015
Am currently Contracted with this company and have nothing bad to say about them. What an amazing group of caring individuals who run and work at this company
Worst place to work
referral clerk (Former Employee) –  McConnell27 July 2015
You don't get paid what you deserve and it takes forever to get your supervisor to do anything for you, The supervisor never works and is two faced and if your new you will be doing jobs that aren't what you are paid to do also she will throw you under the bus to save herself and worst contract group to work for no one knows anything they take money from your check and it takes them 3 months to let you know why and training is the worst ever if that's what it should even be called. The manager will let everyone know your business and why so called confidentiality isn't known there at McConnell Worst Place ever...... I was hired for one job but never did it because my manager was too busy talking and never doing her job to teach me mine....Save yourself the trouble also your benefits take more than half of your pay........ DO NOT WORK FOR THEM YOU WILL NEVER GET A RAISE AND YOU WILL WORK ON DAYS YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE OFF
Pros
There are no pros to working here
Productive environment
Medical Records Technician (Former Employee) –  Keesler AFB, MS15 July 2015
My employment experience with Signature Performance was truly like any other. I had a grand experience working for patients and working with coworkers.
Working for this employer was a great opportunity in working with internal and external customers.
OTHER HEALTH INSURANCE TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  Hanscom AFB, MA20 April 2015
My days consisted of identifying those members who need to update there personal information with the Facility. Monthly training to the internal customers was required along with creating marketing tools to help with the identification of the program.
contract company that really doesn't know what is going on
Referral Clerk (Current Employee) –  Holloman AFB, NM31 March 2015
Lowest paid contract on base very little earned PTO time accumulated. Having benefits takes large chunk of pay. Has know idea of work load or training that goes on.
Learning many different programs
Outpatient Auditor for Ohio State University (Current Employee) –  Remote from home23 January 2015
Great company to be with. Great managers. A typical day by opening all my coding resources and coding programs. The frustrating part was wondering where I would be working today, or will I be able to get 8 hrs a day, or 40 hrs a week? Causing too much stress, interrupting my work.My regional manger is one of the best that I've ever worked with, great VP of Admin & Coding.
Pros
enjoyed my work
Cons
not enough hours, causes too much stress
Not Fair At ALL
Public Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Sumter, SC23 October 2014
I have previously worked with 3 other contracting companies and this is by far the absolute worse!!!! I have been with them for over a month and I have yet to been given necessary access as far as payroll. I was not provided correct information in regards to my fringe benefits that they are placing in a 401K verses paying me my money!!!! As soon as I get approval for another position I have applied for I am out of this joint!!!
Pros
I enjoy my actual job that I perform.
Cons
Not being paid all of MY money!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Signature Performance. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8