Sign Shop looking for an experienced sign fabricator / installer.
Must have experience:
- Loading existing design files in Gerber Omega and/or Illustrator software and sending to vinyl cutter
- cutting vinyl, weeding, taping and application to:
- vehicles of all shapes, sizes and types (boat name application a big asset)
- coroplast, alupanel, glass, awnings, a-frames and much more
- installation of signs as small as 1" x 1" up to billboard size
- some heavy lifting involved.
- installation of partial and full vehicle wraps
- prepping and painting cedar sandblasted signs
- comfortable with various hand and power tools, table saw, band saw, sanders, drills, etc.
- must have DL
- can work in a team environment, be willing to support and backup other team members when needed.
- hours may vary at start with the goal of becoming full-time within 3-6 months
Familiarity with large format printers and cutters and cold press laminator an asset but not essential.
Please email resume along with years of experience and wage expectations.
Only those short listed will be contact for more information and/or an interview.