Sifton Properties Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Truly disappointing experience.
food service (Former Employee) –  London, ON10 January 2018
After several years with this company in multiple postions I've come to realise that this is not a place for people who wish to achieve greatness. Sifton is a company that from my experience strives on mediocrity and doing "just enough" to get by. Customers mean nothing other than a bank deposit and employees are treated as indentured surfs. I can almost guarantee you a job at sifton (unless you end up in with the managers "do nothing and collect '100 from go' club) will lead to to poor pay, anger, frustration, and a whole slew of managers who have absolutely no experience in there field blaming all problems on the lowest paid, hardest working people.
Great place to work with endless possibilities
Leasing Professional (Current Employee) –  London, ON11 August 2017
I've worked with Sifton just shy of 6 months and it is by far my favourite employment opportunity thus far. They truly recognize good employees and are always giving great feedback to those who show up and work hard! Looking forward to continuing to grow my career with an amazing company!
Dramatic, Abusive, Unprofessional Management
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON15 July 2017
I worked here for about a year and cannot believe the way the employees are treated. Gossip comes and goes through the management team and employees are put into uncomfortable and awkward situations because you are not in the "in" crowd with management. So unprofessional.
Pros
The seniors are amazing
Cons
unprofessional staff
Culture of Support and Innovation
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  London, ON16 March 2017
Sifton truly is a company that embodies and practices its values! There is a culture of respect, support, collaboration and innovation. We have a work life balance that is uncommon in this industry and we work hard to maintain best in class for our many divisions. This company is filled with great people, engagement and evolution in our product. The best place to work and very proud to be part of the Sifton team!
Fast-paced and productive!
Building Operator (Former Employee) –  London, ON8 January 2015
I only co-op'd with this company, as well as volunteered many times. That being said, the 6-week co-op I did for Sifton was amazing. The days started the same, but as soon as a call came in, we could be on the other end of town. I never really knew what I was going to be up to that day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sifton Properties. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8