Sierra Systems Employee Reviews

Good
Business Process Analyst (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBMay 18, 2013
I always worked on Client side overall management was good. working on client side had many challenges but managed it professionally delivered on key project which earned me compliments from client and management.

Sierra policies changed over the time for employee training due to budget constraint they had due to business merger, this change had an impact my training which I was looking for.... Sorry Sierra.

Sierra placed me at MTS where I placed to do many processes working with network engineering for creating Fiber network replacing copper. I learned a lot of about Fibre, Network engineering while I created key process for creating fiber network
Productive and efficient company
UX Content Strategist (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BCJuly 30, 2014
Although limited contracts are available in my field, when one does come my way, Sierra is quick to complete the contract process and get the job started.
Pros
zero micro-managing
Cons
sometimes i feel like a number, less like part of a team
Sierra Systems
Senior Infrastructure Consultant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCAugust 21, 2015
Sierra Systems is an IT out-sourcing and development company. They work hard to develop a company culture but it is difficult when the majority of the staff work from home or client sites the majority of the time. Very solid salaries, salary options, and benefits
Productive and fun place to work
Business Intelligence analyst (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCAugust 4, 2014
Good place for new immigrants: you will polish your English