Siemens

Industrial Cleaner/ FLT Driver (Former Employee), Lincoln,June 22, 2014
12 hour shifts 7 Days a week in a hot, noisy, environment but the job was ok
temp worker
Production Worker (Current Employee), Fort Madison, IAJune 20, 2014
Pros: excellant benefits
Cons: does not hire full-time employees with benefits often
Decent place to work if you are hired in through company. The work you are asked to do is not too demanding or difficult.
Great place to work and learn
Technician II (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 19, 2014
Troubleshoot software and hardware calls/support tickets that are assigned to the team.
Excellent Business Practice
PA to Site Director & Packaging Director (Former Employee), Lincoln, ENGJune 18, 2014
Pros: there were many
Cons: could not secure a permanent contract
Known to be the best engineering company to work for in the city.
Produce hardware design drawings for test centre
Design Engineer (Current Employee), Randburg, GPJune 17, 2014
Make sure you deliver on your daily basis objective
High demand of drawing in the short period of time
Produce hardware design within the time frame
Productive and innovative work environment
Projects & Services Leadership Development Program (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 15, 2014
Great company overall with challenging projects and various opportunities to grow.
Senior Consultant
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Southfield< MIJune 13, 2014
Pros: interesting work
Cons: excesive trvel
Functioned as a consultant on industry specific knowledge for implementation and pre-sales. Participated in initial studies to determine needs requirements for clients (such as Vistion, Thyseen Krupp, Siemens Automotive, KS Bearings, John Deere), and was complemented many times for having an excellent grasp of their problems. Provided sales and technical – more... staff training on industry specific terminology, and provided support for all implementation campaigns. Coordinated and contributed to several successful proposal teams, which resulted in making the short list over 80% of the time. – less
Constant change to improve shipping accuracy and customer satisfaction
Assembler (Former Employee), Vineland, NJJune 12, 2014
Pros: free lunches, several training programs and committees, good health benefits
Cons: miscommunications amongst office departments, not much overtime
A typical day at work usually consisted of assembling and troubleshooting while training my co-workers to work in the chlorination department where I worked. I strengthened my knowledge of hand and power tools. I became confident enough to apply it to my personal life to fix my own cars, plumbing, and perform small repairs around my house. Management – more... allowed collaborative efforts between assemblers and engineers to make dramatic improvements to sub assemblies for the chlorination products I assembled. A large portion of my co-workers were resistant to change, but a while after the change they realized it was for the best. The hardest part of the job were build-to-shorts in which machines would be half built sitting and waiting for a part for up to a week. These machines would impede the space available for packing the finished goods. There were several meetings between management, purchasing, planning, and myself that did not solve the communication issue of parts ordering. The most enjoyable part of the job was to see the finished product that I built knowing it was going to deliver clean drinking water to people. – less
Capability and willingness
Pick/pack (Former Employee), FranceJune 8, 2014
Personally and professionally rewarding environment with a lot of opportunities to encourage innovative minds
Great place
Channel Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLJune 8, 2014
Pros: good money
Cons: need more people
wonderful people, great work environment and long hours to makes lots of money.
Pay is not competitive
Assembly Operator (Current Employee), Marion, KYJune 3, 2014
Decent job, pay is not competitive.

Job is a production type of factory, assemble railroad parts and electrical components. The work is fun and interesting, Its just not my preferred form of employment.
Good
MS SQL Server Developer/SSIS/SSRS Developer (Former Employee), Mason, OHJune 3, 2014
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Progressive.
Offshore Windfarm Site Manager (Current Employee), TeessideJune 1, 2014
Client-Focussed Operation & Maintenance for offshore Wind Turbine Generators.
Best work place ever
Sr Customer Support Coordinator (Former Employee), Norcross, GAMay 30, 2014
Great Company to be recommended to anybody. Siemens is a fun a smart place to work.
Ideal Work Environment
System Administrator for IT (Former Employee), Jebel AliMay 29, 2014
Enhanced Professional & Technical skills in IT Systems Administration & 1st Level User Support
Automation & Drives Specialist (Former Employee), São PauloMay 29, 2014
No complaints for this company, they have good managers, everyone is aware of strategic planning, job roles and goals are properly communicated, and working hours allow people to balance perfectly job and life.
A good experience working for the company.
Appointment Maker (Former Employee), NottinghamMay 29, 2014
Pros: great working environment
Cons: it was temporary
I gained great experience, day to day working life was very good. It was a great team, hard-working, reliable and everyone pulled their weight to achieve targets and goals required. I enjoyed speaking with different customers day in day out and building a rappour with them.
Poor Management
Software Engineer in Department of R&D (Former Employee), Canton, MAMay 28, 2014
There were no interesting projects during my work. Work/life balance was very poor.
working as a team
Assembler (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMay 28, 2014
I learned that communicating with others is very important. If you don't know what to do ask someone around and they will lend you a helping hand. Work as a team is always important because there is no I in teamwork.
Poor
Customer Service Desk Team Leader (Former Employee), Milton KeynesMay 22, 2014
Pros: nice location
Cons: face fits cultire
Very poor management structure
Everyone getting involved in others people work
Seperated enviroment

About Siemens

Siemens AG (German pronunciation: [ˈziːməns]) is a German engineering conglomerate, the largest of its kind in Europe. Siemens – Read more