Siemens

Siemens Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company
Staff Accountant (Current Employee), austin, texasJuly 10, 2014
Love working here. Great company, great culture, great management.
not a good work environment
material support 2 (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 9, 2014
not a good work environment, you are really on your own. no HR on site, its whatever the management say about you and the people in north carliona believes whatever the management say. nine times out of ten the manangement is doing work himself but reports untruth on you...never will recommenf noone to work for them!!!
overall experiences
Production Specialist (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJuly 9, 2014
during my overall work experience was great I have learned many as safety procedures, work places rules, some great and lazy people. fortunately, my supervisions have been always satisfied with my job. the hardest part is sometimes my co-workers were not at the same page with me like pace, hitting the highest productive goal. but I enjoyed been around – more... people, learned new skills and different cultures. – less
Great Company w/ good work life balance
Tax Compliance Analyst (Current Employee), Iselin, NJJuly 8, 2014
My typical day starts at 9:00 am. I have learned a lot from my coworkers and managers while with Siemens and really enjoy working with the staff. I have been given more and more responsibility through my three years with the company. Unfortunately there is little room for advancement in the department itself but there is tremendous opportunity within – more... the company overall. – less
Great work environment
Account Manager (Current Employee), Albany, NYJuly 8, 2014
Great place to work and flexible schedule. A lot of travel to customer sites to ensure Siemens is represented in the bid phase of a project.
Praductive & Best Workplace
Installation & Commissioning Engineer (Former Employee), chennai - Tamil NaduJuly 8, 2014
* Testing and Commissioning of 25KV AC/1500V DC, dual voltage microprocessor control IGBT based 3-Phase propulsion system and equipments as per respective specification

* Best management and working atmosphere
Good team enviroment
Shipping Coordinator/ Material Handler (Former Employee), Rockford, ILJuly 7, 2014
Overall great work experience. Assited with picking, packing,and shipping products to customers with a 95% on time shipment percentage.
Co-workers were great very good team enviroment everyone got along and tried to help each pther anyway they could.
Good
Commercial Project Controller (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJuly 6, 2014
Pros: good working atmosphere
Cons: still deciding
Good place to work with good management .
A typical day at siemens was order entering , reporting , SAP etc etc
Very helthy compititive work culture
Executive Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHJuly 5, 2014
Pros: good facilities
Cons: not as such
Employee friendly,
Good work culture.
Vast information available to learn new things,
freedom to work, to take decision.
Overseas Internship (Computer Programming)
CT Imaging R&D (Intern) (Former Employee), Forcheim, GermanyJuly 2, 2014
I primarily used MATLAB to create a graphical user interface (GUI) to help assist in the easy viewing of CT scan imaging data. I worked next to a few German post docs who were able help along the way and I helped them with English related questions.
This was a temp agency
Cust Care Coordinator/Dispatcher/Order Entry Admin (Former Employee), Cary, NCJuly 2, 2014
Great staff, and they tried their best to find you employment placement.
green bldg, people like their work
Customer Care Coordinator (Current Employee), Cary, NCJune 30, 2014
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: still thinking
See for yourself, very well organized, see for yourself well organized, clean, great security
Excellent place to work
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 30, 2014
I really enjoyed working here. Very fair and good products.
Siemens Healthcare
SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER - TEAM LEAD (Former Employee), Malvern, PAJune 30, 2014
Pros: good work/life balance and benefits packages
Fast-paced agile scrum environment with daily stand-up meetings. Work collaboratively with all team members to deliver complex software in a dynamic healthcare market.
Good Place to be
Quality Support Analyst (Former Employee), West Sacramento, CAJune 29, 2014
My boss was a great guy. He was fair and asked a lot from his team. He also had your back when another department was asking you to do work that was not your job.
Horrible Management
Engineer (Former Employee), TNJune 29, 2014
Pros: good insurance
Cons: low pay, bad management, no work/life balance
From district manager to location manager the management is unwilling to work with employees. Employees are bullied to be on call and work 24 / 7 with little or no time off. It's like pulling teeth to get the vacation time you have earned, and it does not carry over. If you have to be out for medical reasons you had just as well kiss your job goodbye – more... because they will find a way to fire you.
Pay is not competitive with the rest of the industry. – less
na
Project Manager (Current Employee), Singapore, S00June 29, 2014
Pros: better carrer prospects work life balance
Cons: better carrer prospects work life balance
Wonder full experience good working culture with adjustable benefits
Siemens Review Summary
International mobility assistant in HR (Former Employee), Saint-Denis, A8June 29, 2014
Networking, experiencing lots of different roles and responsibilities, opportunities for national and international travel, social activities, a lot of training and development programmes...
Internee at Siemens
Internee (Former Employee), Karachi, PakistanJune 28, 2014
I worked as an internee. It was a good experience and I gained as much knowledge as I could. It was indeed a very diversified culture to work in. Everyone was helpful and keen to deliver knowledge.
Great company
Director of Quality and Systems (Former Employee), MAJune 24, 2014
Siemens Water was a great company, however it lost its direction when Siemens decided to sell it.

About Siemens

Siemens AG (German pronunciation: [ˈziːməns]) is a German engineering conglomerate, the largest of its kind in Europe. Siemens – Read more