Siemens

Siemens Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place to work.
Project Administrator/Small Works Project Manager (Former Employee), Richmond, BCOctober 2, 2012
My time with Siemens was very positive. I worked with a great team. It was an exciting time prior to the Olympics but then the economic down trend began with mass layoffs. However, it was an experience that I wouldn't change for anything.
housekeeping job
Housekeeping (Current Employee), Tillsonburg, ONSeptember 28, 2012
Pros: cup cake
Cons: 5 hours
i do cleaning at night time, so not much people around during those time, security are good they keep observing and checking out the place as i observed.
they do not keep to their promises
Tech. Engineer 2 / Electicians Apprentice (Current Employee), Regina, SKSeptember 21, 2012
Pros: dental
Cons: not stimulating
boring and frustrating, and hard to get ahold of HR. The corporation does not seem to value employees. It seems that we are all expendable. The hardest part of the job is likeing the job.
advance tool application
Mechanical/maintenance Engineer (Former Employee), Shanghai, ChinaAugust 31, 2012
Pros: new technology to learn, problem solving experience
Cons: long work hour
walk around in work hop to identify potential process improvement opportunity; executed preventative maintenance plan.
Siemens power generation very good company to work for.
Inspector (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONAugust 29, 2012
Production supervisor overseeing manufacturing, machining, welding, and quaility assurance.
Working well with other and co-workers is very important.
Management is an important role in any company.Overtime is good, however too many hours can get tiring.
Meeting daily requirement and earning respect from co-workers.
Siemens power generation very good company to work for.
Inspector (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONAugust 29, 2012
Working well with other and co-workers is very important.
Meeting daily requirement and earning respect from co-workers.
Pettiness among greatness
CSR (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 19, 2012
Pros: lunches
Cons: cattiness, finger-pointing, inward focus, caught up in the past
You will find this division a tough one if you don't have eyes in the back of your head for back-stabbers. Also, watch out for the daggers that may come your way. Great company on paper but lots of internal problems. Depts very inward looking. Managers do not encourage advancement.
They always had work, paid weekly
Journeyman Electrician (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 24, 2012
Pros: lots of work
Cons: big company disorganization
They're great to work for. If they had a job for me in Lethbridge I'd take it. But you cant run a job site in Calgary if you live in Lethbridge
started with challenge but ended with cheers
Technical Support Engineer/Quality Analyst (Former Employee), IndiaJuly 5, 2012
Pros: excellent learning programms for employees
As I started my Job at Siemens India, It was Challenging time for me, as I was for a longtime out of the Indian work-cultur. At initial stage, when the day started and when it came ends, it was hard to discribe, as I had many things to learn. Thanks to my Operation Manager & my other collegue They helped me lots. They found out very quickly what I kinds – more... of quality I have and how to develop it throgh different tasks. They provided me the opportunities, where I can learn new technical & Project management related tools. With the huge team support I have completed 3 Years sucessfully in International German Project. Most cheerful part was, once our project was selected for the Best project out of 11 projects in our organisations. – less
my work was, teachable and active work with avery good colleagues
Training manager and US application speciallist (Former Employee), Iran ,TehranJune 29, 2012
Pros: free courses and free training classes like foreign languages
Cons: low salary due to sanction and other political problems
A typical day starts from 8 o'clock.
we had some followe programs:
1.I trained some doctors with US systems(Sono &Echo)
2.Management of other trainer groups like MRI and AXA systems
3.Preparing papers for doctors about systems
4.Translating and observation on book translates
5.I like teaching so my best time was doctors training on systems.
6.I think – more... that the worst part of my job was salary and other work benefites likes bonus and others. – less
Well organized company
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Malvern, PAJune 20, 2012
Pros: it's management & corporate structure
Cons: not that good at compensation
A good company with an organized management structure which has been able to increase employee efficiency as well as reduce unnecessary expenses. This extra edge has allowed Siemens to reduce costs while increasing earnings
Fast-paced business
FIRE SYSTEMS ENGINEER (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORApril 18, 2014
Most of my work involved tenant improvements to the fire detection and evacuation systems. I also did submittal packages and as-builts to keep our records up to date.
Tier 3 Field Service Engineer
Tier 3 Customer Service Technician (contract) (Former Employee), Bloomfield, MIApril 14, 2014
 Supervised deployments for 400 users with GM Engineering Testing Labs
worked at college ,not in company
Academic Project Undertaken (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAApril 14, 2014
The interaction with the company executive was effective n beneficiary. Meeting the expectations was a great challenge, and completing the project in given stipulated time constrains was a great concern. overall, i stood up to the excellence with my and my team mates efforts.
MID CAREER ASSIGNMENTS
Site Execution Engineer (Current Employee), DGEN MEGA POWER PROJECT, DAHEJApril 12, 2014
HOW TO MANAGE OUR TEAM & COLLEAGUE, HOW TO PLAN WORK & DISTRIBUTION OF WORK, EXECUTION
During the short internship it was actually really fun
Graduate Engineer (Former Employee), Dubai, DUApril 11, 2014
During my short term at Siemens i.e. 6 months the journey was amazing .
Good Company to work with
Asst. Manager - Quality (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HRApril 10, 2014
Pros: systematic organisation with good expertise in germany
Cons: probably support to north india unit could have been planned better
Siemens was a good experience.
Working style and systems were effective.

Technical support from Germany was always effective
Germany Company
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee), PortugalApril 10, 2014
Germany company with german culture, it´s a nice place for sure, but sometimes difficult to get it´s own culture, but after get it, all get´s easy!
Productive and very cozy office
Commercial Administrator (Former Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZApril 8, 2014
Pros: they provide medical insurance to my daughter, annual bonus or incentives, award to deserving employee
A typical day at work I review new orders and all the required docs if it is duly signed by the managers. If it is completely signed I can book the order in the system (SAP R/3), place the PO to factory or to third party suppliers. Monitor the deliveries, invoicing. Monitor the receivables and bank statements etc.
I've learned a lot of things from contracts, – more... letter o f credits, bank guarantees, export control and customs procedure, SAP R/3 modules etc.
As a whole Siemens is a nice company from management down to co-workers. They try to practice diversity and equality to all their employees. – less
Good place to learn in
Project Manager (Former Employee), CairoApril 7, 2014
Good place for fresh graduate to gain experience.
Very good to learn technical stuff poor on project management

About Siemens

Siemens AG (German pronunciation: [ˈziːməns]) is a German engineering conglomerate, the largest of its kind in Europe. Siemens – Read more