Siemens
1,486 reviews

Siemens Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and quality oriented.
Project Manager (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 14, 2015
Pros: some time free lunch.
Cons: depends on work hours will be extended on your own.
Flexible work hours
Understand and commit.
Top level management is open for discussion.
Nice colleagues.
Nothing hard. Some individual wave length matching matters.
Highly flexible. Real multi culture is missing in some parts.
Great Experience
SAP Consultant (Former Employee), TorontoJuly 9, 2015
Great Experience. I loved the people with whom I have worked. The project was managed by highly professionals people.The days were always fun and challenging.
Qualitative and good work environment
Gas Turbine Systems Integration development (Current Employee), Montréal, QCMay 28, 2015
At Siemens, as it's a take over branch of Rolls-Royce Energy division. Work is speeding up and I see a collaborative environment with the co-workers. I'm enjoying my job.
Siemens was a good place to work, excellent working conditions with lots of room for promotion
Shipper I (Former Employee), chathamMay 8, 2015
I enjoyed working at Siemens. Was very sorry when it closed. The management was open to suggestions. I learned a lot working at Siemens. I was sent on many trouble shooting trips to help solve mistakes that ocured with our products
Good Company
Structural Field Engineer (Current Employee), Calgary, ABApril 16, 2015
Siemens has been a great company to work for. The hours have been long but very rewarding. I would definitely recommend working for Siemens.
Gigantic company with diversified product and services portfolios
Director, Oil & Gas Solutions (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits program
Cons: Rapid and constant change of management
Large employer, who treat their people right and reward them too. Flexible working environment but result oriented. Multi cultural employees with global management and resources.
nice work environment
Internship (Former Employee), Panchkula, HRJanuary 29, 2015
Learnt about simulation of automation processes through PLC and SCADA programming at this training centre headquartered in Munich, Germany.
I am the very knowledgeable in all areas, give me the chance to prove it:)
Currently Waste'n WaterTech (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 29, 2015
Cons: review of siemens poor management and ill tell you in person
Poorly managed company very top heavy and they don't care about the little guys
Part stamping plant
Stamping Press Setup Operator (Former Employee), London, ONJanuary 23, 2015
Was able to advance to a setup operator through the five years of employment. Move on to pursue other employment . That was a good decision.
Learning experience
Data Analyst (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJanuary 5, 2015
Amazing experience. Helped me get accustomed to office work and the important of taking initiative and being independent. Hard-working group of people with an ability to guide you in the right direction without hostility.
Goo
Help Desk Analyst (English/Spanish) (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 20, 2014
Good Benefits
Nice working environment
Good salary
Nice facilities
Productive and dedicated company to be a former employee to.
SQL Server 2012 Data Base Administrator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 13, 2014
A great place and team to work with over a period of time. Management was always available and were always welcoming new ideas to increase efficiency for client and vendors.
Productive ,energetic and hard worker.
Senior Accountant (Former Employee), Concord, ONJuly 18, 2014
Typical work day I prefer to work in a happy and friendly environment this will motivate me more and will increase my productivity. I like my management to give me freedom and let me work independently.
I have more than a decade experience in my job and I have been working with many employers in different industries and learned a lot from each of them.
Being positive ,hard worker , quick learner, team worker, and so many other good qualities were are the result of my several years experiences in accounting.
I am studying toward my CGA as part time student and I am hoping to complete my designation in near future.
Hardest part of job is month end closing which needs to work more hours and to be able to handle your street to meet the deadline.
Great people being managed badly
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Calgary ABApril 25, 2014
I loved my job, enjoyed working with my co-workers, but management is always looking for a way to stretch people until they break. Broken employees move on, so there is lots of turn over. They are slow to fill vacancies and quick to pile on job responsibilities when other people leave.
Productive and open cultrual
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee), C30April 22, 2014
What I had learned:
Experiences in PLM±
Good master of I-DEAS, Pro/E and AutoCAD;
Proficiency in materials selection and various tooling methods (eg. Injection molding, VARI, and SLS);
Special concern of safety, and knowledge about TŰV, UL, RoHS, ISO13485 etc.
Cross-cultrual communication skills.
A good world class organisation with a track record of global success
Business Developer- Major accounts (Current Employee), Calgary, AlbertaMarch 23, 2014
Pros: depth of product's and services
Cons: expanding in calgary
Great people, Great company. I have represented Siemens and demonstrated its strengths to major Oil and Gas companies and EPC's.. worked on bussiness development including proposal manager. Worked for in major projects of TransCanada, Shell, Imperial.
Productive and fun place
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee), MississaugaMarch 3, 2014
Pros: overtime, weekly lunch
Cons: closed environment
Siemens Canada Inc was good for the Tech support environment. I worked with tech support team responsible for Help Desk, Data Centre and IT Operations. Got learnt different process and procedure for tech support along with Windows environment.
Benefits
FINANCIAL / COST ANALYST (Former Employee), Burlington, ONFebruary 22, 2014
Good benefits for coverage for the whole family. Other perks like Perkopolis membership and special pricing for certain vendors. Also fairly generous RSP matching
productive place
Production Assistant (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKFebruary 21, 2014
working in a supportive environment
the hardest part was working in a factory which was very different from my field
very good place
Technical Support Specialist / NOC Analyst (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 17, 2014
very good place and Performed Managed Microsoft domain services including Active directory, Creating, deleting user account

groups, assign rights and permissions for files and folders, mapping network paths, security

permissions, Security patch update, DNS, DHCP, VPN, FTP etc. Troubleshoot and resolve all the issues

related to the clients machine on windows platform Windows XP, Windows 7. Remote in through

net meeting, bp portal, fastsupport.com, logmein123.com, gotoassist.com, Teamviewer whenever necessary.

1 2 3

About Siemens

Siemens is an integrated technology company with activities in the fields of industry, energy and healthcare. It is organized – Read more