Siemens Italia Employee Review

View all Siemens Italia reviews

My work life at Siemens Westinghouse.
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON1 October 2013
We were a three shift operation,working static shifts I worked 11 pm. to 7am. Typically I would arrive early to go over the shift prior to mine with the afternoon operator, then either carry on with what ever job was loaded or load another diaphram for laser welding..
Over the years at Siemens -Westinghouse power generation I learned many skills ..I worked as a gas and plasma shape cutter operator,Fitter welder (tig Welding), Paint shop, and finally,CNC Laser welding and cutting. Our management team worked hand in hand with our labour force,, with very good communications and cooperation .we produced high quality extremely efficient Gas turbine engines,the largest 60 hz. turbine in the world.. Working here was a pleasure,, We had many company activities. ie::golf tournaments, family outings , Christmas parties ,etc. I've never considered my job hard, but more mentally challenging,, but enjoyable..
Learning new skills was by far the most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
excellent wages, good benefits, good work environment
Cons
Plant closure and moving to the US

Other Siemens Italia Employee Reviews

Good work environment
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 November 2017
A fast paced call center environment. I learned about the hydro usage, policies and regulations. High volume of calls and good pay. A good first job to start.
Pros
Fast paced with no carry over work for next day
was a great team
Regional Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Indonesia24 October 2017
it was a great pleasure to worked with the people from around the world where understand of us, no matter hardest work we we feel like a big family, there was no limit between Boss and staff. was great management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens Italia. Our community is ready to answer.