Siemens Canada Limited

Siemens Canada Limited Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good Place to work
System Designer (Current Employee), Oakville, ONMay 26, 2015
Good place to work , allows work life balance, and has diversity.
But too many processes, which make it difficult to actually work on your task efficiently
Top Employer
Human Resources (Current Employee), Oakville, ONAugust 19, 2014
Pros: top 100 employer
Cons: high stress/ high expectations
High stress work enviornment; however offers work life balance, flex hours, and competitive total compensation.
It was a good experience working there
Bilingual Customer Coordinator (Former Employee), Oakville, ONJuly 24, 2014
Pros: free lunches, flexibility and rewards for been outstanding
Cons: long hours due to workload and activities. these occurs once in blue moon.
The working environment is conducive with facilities in place. Co-workers are fantastic and fun to be with. Good communication and relationship among co-workers.
The management are excellent with good – more... foresight in moving the company to greater heights.Commendable achievements by the entire team of the management.
I cant say hardest time but challenges arose. This was as a result of several individuals with different personalities.However, issues were resolved and customers were happy at end. As I know that customers are always right even if they are wrong, they treated with such much priority and remarkable comments and feedback were overwhelming.
For everyday work done successfully is my joy but most enjoyable part of the job is that we work as team with management also. – less
Interesting Place to work with good people
Segment One Operator- Warehouse (Current Employee), Tillsonburg, ONMarch 17, 2014
I would prefer to refrain from commenting about Siemens Canada.
It's a good place to work, with good people.
One of Canada's Top Employers
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Oakville, ONMarch 4, 2014
I met some wonderful people while I was with Siemens Canada. The culture of Siemens is work hard and then work harder!
Global Company.
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 27, 2013
Pros: big company experience.
Cons: little chance to advance.
Got to meet many different people daily. I got a wide range of office duties, including scheduling appointments, preparing reports and document management experiences.
good place to work
materials (Current Employee), Tillsonburg, ONAugust 31, 2013
Pros: good culture
Cons: no room for advancement
good place to work
clean and safe
co-works and management great
A large organization where you must wear multiple hats to achieve your goals and objectives.
Manufacturing Supervisor / Project Manager (Former Employee), Ajax, ONJuly 2, 2013
I was able to learn a lot about all aspects of our business and achieve consistent success in projects because of my ability to build strong relationships with peers, contractors, and customers. Inspired – more... by the words that are communicated to employees, I learned to lead teams by putting a larger effort in walking the walk rather than just talking the talk. I was fortunate to work within the Operations team, which supported each other to achieve success in all business objectives, while making time for some fun and games in and out of work. – less
Talent Sourcing Analyst (Former Employee), OakvilleApril 23, 2013
Pros: best work-life balance
Cons: no job security
Great place to work and build a career. Wonderful culture and people to work with.
A giant worldwide company
Business Administrator (Current Employee), Greater Sudbury, ONSeptember 14, 2012
Co workers are great bunch of people.
Management is great, easy to talk to ask question.
Driven company
DIRECTOR OF SALES, CANADA (Former Employee), TorontoJuly 13, 2012
Pros: great equipment
Cons: sometimes to political
Great company to work for - as long as you are dedicated and hard working!
Great Company to work for.
Administrator (Former Employee), Québec, QCMarch 13, 2012
Pros: good working enviroment
Cons: did not have any during my employment
Started in Mail Room, and moved up to the commercial aqdministrative duties.

About Siemens Canada Limited

Siemens Business Services has tailored its solution and service offerings to the five core areas of electronic business: Supply – Read more