Siemens Canada Limited Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Interesting Company
Environmental Health and Safety Supervisor (Former Employee), CAlgary AlbertaNovember 17, 2015
Pros: Dynamic work place
Cons: Long hour
The company is part of Siemens globe, so it is in many countries, and you get to learn to some degree about those countries and the challenges in those countries.
Working with Siemens Canada Limited
Project Manager/ Electrical Power Engineer (Current Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 25, 2015
Working with Siemens Canada Limited is a good experience and adding a value to the CV.
I have enhanced my knowledge especially in the project management, and engineering as well.
Management are so kind, and they do listen to the employees.
Co-workers are so co-operative and helpful with each other.

I do recommend for others working with Siemens Canada Limited, but unlikely they don't have currently many projects. Therefore, I'm looking for a job, as my contract will end very soon.
Collaboration and Professionalism
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), OakvilleOctober 24, 2015
While working at Siemens had the opportunity to collaborate with many individuals from different aspects of business in order to achieve success on projects. Everyone was very professional and helpful
flexible hours and company culture
Project Engineer/Design Engineer (Current Employee), Burlington, ONOctober 17, 2015
One of best employers in the world. Very good company culture. People are always polite, friend and help. Flexible work hours.
Great company to work for with amazing individuals
Project Procurement Manager - Team Lead, Canada (Current Employee), MontrealJuly 14, 2015
Great company to work for with amazing individuals, work life balance is a top the industry with great opportunities for advancement.
Good Place to work
System Designer (Current Employee), Oakville, ONMay 26, 2015
Good place to work , allows work life balance, and has diversity.
But too many processes, which make it difficult to actually work on your task efficiently
Top Employer
Human Resources (Current Employee), Oakville, ONAugust 19, 2014
Pros: top 100 employer
Cons: high stress/ high expectations
High stress work enviornment; however offers work life balance, flex hours, and competitive total compensation.
It was a good experience working there
Bilingual Customer Coordinator (Former Employee), Oakville, ONJuly 24, 2014
Pros: free lunches, flexibility and rewards for been outstanding
Cons: long hours due to workload and activities. these occurs once in blue moon.
The working environment is conducive with facilities in place. Co-workers are fantastic and fun to be with. Good communication and relationship among co-workers.
The management are excellent with good foresight in moving the company to greater heights.Commendable achievements by the entire team of the management.
I cant say hardest time but challenges arose. This was as a result of several individuals with different personalities.However, issues were resolved and customers were happy at end. As I know that customers are always right even if they are wrong, they treated with such much priority and remarkable comments and feedback were overwhelming.
For everyday work done successfully is my joy but most enjoyable part of the job is that we work as team with management also.
Interesting Place to work with good people
Segment One Operator- Warehouse (Current Employee), Tillsonburg, ONMarch 17, 2014
I would prefer to refrain from commenting about Siemens Canada.
It's a good place to work, with good people.
One of Canada's Top Employers
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Oakville, ONMarch 4, 2014
I met some wonderful people while I was with Siemens Canada. The culture of Siemens is work hard and then work harder!
Global Company.
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 27, 2013
Pros: big company experience.
Cons: little chance to advance.
Got to meet many different people daily. I got a wide range of office duties, including scheduling appointments, preparing reports and document management experiences.
good place to work
materials (Current Employee), Tillsonburg, ONAugust 31, 2013
Pros: good culture
Cons: no room for advancement
good place to work
clean and safe
co-works and management great
A large organization where you must wear multiple hats to achieve your goals and objectives.
Manufacturing Supervisor / Project Manager (Former Employee), Ajax, ONJuly 2, 2013
I was able to learn a lot about all aspects of our business and achieve consistent success in projects because of my ability to build strong relationships with peers, contractors, and customers. Inspired by the words that are communicated to employees, I learned to lead teams by putting a larger effort in walking the walk rather than just talking the talk. I was fortunate to work within the Operations team, which supported each other to achieve success in all business objectives, while making time for some fun and games in and out of work.
Talent Sourcing Analyst (Former Employee), OakvilleApril 23, 2013
Pros: best work-life balance
Cons: no job security
Great place to work and build a career. Wonderful culture and people to work with.
A giant worldwide company
Business Administrator (Current Employee), Greater Sudbury, ONSeptember 14, 2012
Co workers are great bunch of people.
Management is great, easy to talk to ask question.
Driven company
DIRECTOR OF SALES, CANADA (Former Employee), TorontoJuly 13, 2012
Pros: great equipment
Cons: sometimes to political
Great company to work for - as long as you are dedicated and hard working!
Great Company to work for.
Administrator (Former Employee), Québec, QCMarch 13, 2012
Pros: good working enviroment
Cons: did not have any during my employment
Started in Mail Room, and moved up to the commercial aqdministrative duties.