Siemens AG Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place...
Customer Service Representative/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 August 2016
I've learned so much, about technology working at Siemens. Individuals who love learning new skills who are into technology... Siemens will definitely be a good feet for you! It is also a very fun place work...
Pros
Very good benefit
Cons
work load...
Golfing, BBQ, and celebrations like New Year
Welder (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK19 October 2016
I love my job, and i learn really fast in any kinds of jobs. I am really comunicative. I am working in teams. I am responsible in every situations. I love to travel and spend my time with my family.
Sales Manager
AREA SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 May 2016
Great organization. Very weak management in Canada. Products are exceptional and make a difference. Support for Canadian organization needs to be greater from the USA
Well known, international company with high level of good reputation.
Fork Lift Operator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 April 2016
Working with a small number of a team, multicultural and mutual understanding co-worker and employee. High qualified management team.
Everyone works in his position with full confident and cooperative with others.
Pros
Free cooffee
Great learning opportunity
Truck shop technician / Mobile service technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 December 2015
Siemens Transportation had offered me a solid opportunity to gain tons of diagnostic and R&R experience. Worked in truck shop for a short time before being thrown in to the field being the first tech to manage & maintain all of Kindersley's fleet of units at the TruckAll yard in west Edmonton. Despite being very poorly equipped, poor communication and poor rate of pay for the type of work being done; it was a great learning experience having run a service truck alone with constant heavy workload.
Pros
Good environment & attitude amongst all workers, wide variety of work & responsibilities
Cons
Disorganized management, lack of experienced technicians, poor pay
very nice company to work for
Mailroom assistant/Reception (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 August 2016
I learn a lot when I worked for this company /contract work.I really enjoyed working at Siemens,very nice people good working atmosphere. Really dedicated to my job.
Good work place
Lead Engineer (Current Employee) –  McMahon Road30 April 2016
Good Work place and lot of things we can learn here. Work culture is also good. People can get more exposure to offshore work
lot a good workers , lot a activites
Warehouseman (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON11 November 2016
lot of change , lot of work , lot of task , busy place , very good co-workers , nice place to work . sport , travel , party . very safe , lot of diferent course ,
Pros
free b.b.q.
Cons
lot of overtime
Well Organized
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  London, ON26 September 2016
Best company I have worked for up until they decided to move the business to Mexico. Siemens was well run, Supervisors were listened to and we had created a great team.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
Moved to Mexico
Good Company
Document Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 August 2016
This is a good company to work for but it needs to be more managed by a Canadian Representative and not managed by out of country managers who are not familiar of Canada work ethics. The people are great!
A clean Inviroment, Friendly people and a fair Corporation.
Inventory Clerk Lead Hand (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON30 November 2015
Working for Siemens Canada give me great confidence in myself due to the trust and cooperation relationship the company have with employees.
A day of work mean, communication had to be the at the top of the list to make sure we meet dead lines to keep our customer happy.
Management always try to stay on top of the business and alternative solutions to any circumstantial issues that can arise on a day to day bases, for the prosperity of the company.
The hardest part of the job was to deal with difficult or unhappy customers, and find applicable solutions.
But the must enjoyable part of the job, was to work with good people, who beside being friendly they have integrity, trust, pride on their job, and to do whats right.
I enjoyed working for Siemens Canada all those years.
Pros
Great Company to work for.
Cons
The termination of my Job.
Great place to learn
Third Year Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 August 2016
Fast paced environment with an emphasis on quality work. Apprentices and Journeyman alike are given ample opportunity to learn new skills in the controls environment.
Overall good place to work
Sales (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON19 November 2015
A good place to work with good salary, benefits and work life balance. High quality products and engineering company. Excellent and supportive co-workers.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Longs hours and travel
Amazing Platform for newcomers to excel in their professional lives
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pakistan31 October 2015
I held this position during the pursuit of an undergraduate degree and it takes little time for students to understand how things work in practical world but I was very fortunate as I got The best environment and management which always made me feel home.
I polished my skills of accounting and finance by applying them in real life and all those Accounting Standards which were so difficult to understand when I was studying them now seems very easy to apply and one can get a lot of sense out of them.
The hardest Part of the job would be my presentation of the reports specially in front of managers and senior management and once you knew that it went good and everyone was happy with your work made it the most enjoyable part of the job as it boosted my confidence and determination to achieve more.
keep away
COMMERCIAL/CONTROLS ELECTRICIAN (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 August 2015
not a very good place to be. no right now and maybe no for a while.

few years back they had a great sales team, they push some of their key members to the point that they broke and decided to quite and move on to other companies, hired new sales personal with little to no experience in the industry that in order to meet their quota under price some jobs, putting a lot of pressure on the operation side of things. management has handle the situation very poorly.
Pros
Cons
politics
Productive and enjoyable workplace
Welder (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK2 October 2015
I worked for Siemens LaserWorks for a long time. This company sponsored me and my family to come here to Canada back in 2006.
I enjoyed working there with great people. Safety was a big thing out there, which is great for workers. We had supportive management and good benefits.
Pros
A lot of overtime
Productive workplace
Quality Assurance Technician / Quality Site Lead (Current Employee) –  Canada/USA5 April 2016
My current job with Siemens has made me learn aspects of the construction industry, as well have learned various aspects of mechanical, electrical areas and an overall knowledge of building a project from beginning to end. This makes me confident to proceed to any challenge with any other employer and put my skills to work.
Work, work and only work.
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON3 November 2015
Its all about number crunching and head count. No recoganition for top performer.

Good work life balance and lot to learn from very expereinced people.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Long Hours, No recoganition, Poor Management
- (Current Employee) –  -8 March 2016
A very good company to work with and to improve your skills with time. Not much pressure and easy to work with management everyday.
Financial Analyst III (Current Employee) –  Tillsonburg, ON18 October 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.