Siemens AG Employee Reviews

Laid off due to no work
Security Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 August 2017
Was a place I was willing to fill my career out at. However, due to lack of sales, job creation and an unwillingness to transfer my skills to other positions, I was laid off first for 59 days and then permanently.
Pros
Good Trade
Cons
Lack of work
Best job I ever had
Blade technician (Former Employee) –  Tillsonburg, ON13 August 2017
Was an amazing place to work for and was the best job I have ever had. I would still be there if they didn't shut down. I don't think I'll ever find a job that matchs it.
great place to work
Blade Manufacture (Former Employee) –  Tillsonburg, ON4 August 2017
always busy, never a dull moment, things always changing. management was very poor from managers to upper level and corporate. people you worked with made it so you wanted to go to work.
Pros
some good goodies, free lunches time to time, great benefits and salary, vacation was great/.
Cons
communication was horrid, couldn't move up in the company, supervisors had favorites.
Compensation is adequate
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Tillsonburg, ON1 August 2017
Compensation was adequate. Management was pieced together and disorganized. Asking for employee input, not intending to use it but to simply make it look like they want their opinions.
Productive, Stressful with poor work/life balance place
Industrial Engineer Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ontario28 July 2017
Productive:
New Projects every month

Stressful:
Unrealistic Deadlines and demands

Poor work/life Balance:
Have to work past 5 or 6 pm constantly to meet deadlines and demands.

Great Salary!
Pros
Challenging, opportunity to move up
Cons
stressful, poor work/life balance
Positive Place while the Time lasted
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Tillsonburg, ON27 July 2017
The plant has closed May 18, 2017
While the time lasted it was a great job and you felt like you were making a difference in the green energy initiative
Pros
Great pay and great people
Cons
Fiberglass can be irritating
Good Place to work
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 July 2017
My Job was System Administrator Analyzed system logs and identified potential issues with systems in the environment.
Setup, maintenance and upgrade network security especially those involving IP addresses and connectivity on selected hardware.
Great company to with if you enjoy learning by webinar
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 June 2017
This is a company that has great benefits and work life balance. Training is always being conducted with much of it taking place via webinar. overall if you can have the opportunity to work here it can be very rewarding
Very dynamic, constant change
Group Leader (Current Employee) –  Tillsonburg, ON27 June 2017
A lot of variables in planning and work. Always changing how things are done, which is great and I love being busy. Would be nice to have better planning strategies in place
Pros
always busy
Cons
poor management planning
Great place to work with work/life balance
Credit and collection specialist/analyst (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON13 June 2017
Great place to work with work/life balance. Large global company with multiple divisions. Ownership of issues was sometimes difficult to determine because of the size and wide range of duties. Mostly a good work culture.
Human Resource
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON8 June 2017
Was an assistant to HR Manager. Answering phone, updated employee files, also did switchboard, set up the board room for meetings - did interviews for new positons.
Pros
Friendly and helpful
Sales
Field Applications Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 June 2017
Due to the long period of time I have not been there, it would be inappropriate to comment on the working conditions of the organization. Too many management changes.
Good company
Controls Electrician (apprentice) (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB31 May 2017
When I worked at RGH it was a great place to get started. However it has changed a lot since then. Cam is running the show now and I'm sure he is still a great guy to work with.
Pros
Great learning
Cons
Small company
Ever changing environment
Group Lead, Tillsonburg Blade Facility (Current Employee) –  Tillsonburg, ON18 May 2017
Everyday brings new and exciting challenges in the aftercare department at Siemens. From master plan changes and weekly output challenges to staff and weather. The work that is done here is very sensitive to time and weather, and depends very much on the entire plant for proper functionality.
I have created and designed many different shift rotations and process plans to keep up with the changes in our customer market. Trialed and developed new tools and for improved performance and reduced time.
Fast paced technical work
Outside Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 May 2017
You need to be on your toes as technology is always changing but the team environment makes this easy.

It is very rewarding to help someone hear again.
Pros
Team environment
Cons
Lots of travel
Siemens - project manager
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  St Laurent, QC15 May 2017
- Extremely fast paced environment where prioritization and time management is vital.

- Inconsistency regarding upper management and their targets and achievements. Consequently, employees are at a loss and confused what the target and procedures are.

- Hardest part of the job: adaptability and keeping up to the date with the ever changing procedures to go along with changes in upper managements.

- Most enjoyable part of the job: Employees are mostly friendly and willing to help when asked.
Pros
Flexibility to work remotely, good benenfits and insurance, mostly friendly environment.
Cons
- Not a progressive company, old school mentality.
Good company to work
Project Freight Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 May 2017
Good companies to work and progress with in the company .

Career enhancement .

Yearly review

In house cross training

Reimbursement of tuition fee
Constructif
Stage en ressources humaines (Former Employee) –  Saint-Denis (93)4 May 2017
Mon travail dans cette entreprise consistait en être en rapport avec les ressources humaines. Je travaillais avec les responsables en ressources humaines pour les aider à s'occuper de tout ce qui touche à la vie personnelle des employés, que ce soit pour des congés maladie, des absences injustifiées ou autre. Il était difficile de maîtriser aux premiers abords les différents logiciels. Toutefois, être au contact de nouvelles personnes était vraiment agréable.
Pros
On me laissait une certain liberté d'action
Cons
Travail demandant une concentration constante
Productive and multi Calture organization
Industrial Account Manager (Former Employee) –  GTA, ON27 April 2017
Great company with great products for Industrial industry.
People are the key to company success!
Hardest part of the job is to satisfy local management, no consistency in their leadership.
Productive and fun environment to work in
Billing Administrator/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON27 April 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job was that I was able to work with many different departments and making daily responsibilities run smooth. The workplace was fun and everyone was willing to assist me in ensuring I understood my role and the impact it would have on the overall company.
Pros
Fun work atmosphere
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens AG. Our community is ready to answer.