Siebenga Interior Design is a boutique firm, specializing in commercial & corporate design and facilities management. We are committed to providing the highest level of service and delivering creative spaces that communicate our clients’ corporate culture and inspire.
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual to join our team. Excellent communication skills and a great sense of humor are strong assets. Applicants will want to continue learning, be able to make decisions, and take pride in their work.
- Programming, Space Planning & Design
- Project & Communication Coordination
- Materials, Furniture & Lighting Selection
- Construction Drawings & Specifications
- Coordination & Documentation of Site Meetings & Reviews
- Highly Motivated
- Independent Problem Solver
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Abode Creative Suites
- Well Organized
- Critical thinker
Experience & Education:
- Applied Bachelor/Bachelor Degree of Interior Designer Minimum Required
- Related Industry Experience Required
Please submit your resume and portfolio.