Sidense provides secure, dense and reliable non-volatile, one-time programmable (OTP) memory IP for use in standard-logic CMOS processes with no additional masks or process steps. The Company’s innovative one-transistor 1T-Fuse™ architecture provides the industry’s smallest footprint, most reliable and lowest power Logic Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) IP solution. With over 100 patents granted or pending, Sidense OTP provides a field-programmable alternative solution to Flash, mask ROM and eFuse in many OTP and MTP applications.
Sidense OTP memory, embedded in over 100 customer designs, is available from 180nm down to 28nm and is scalable to 20nm and below. The IP is offered at and has been adopted by all top-tier semiconductor foundries and selected IDMs. Customers are using Sidense OTP for analog trimming, code storage, encryption keys such as HDCP, WHDI, RFID and Chip ID, medical, automotive, and configurable processors and logic.
Sidense is headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and services an expanding worldwide customer base.
As a result of continued growth, we are seeking an experienced analog designer. In this position, you will be working collaboratively in a team environment and have responsibility for analog design of our innovative OTP Memory IP. Working with other experts in this field, you will apply your specialized knowledge and be responsible for the product design process from specification through to implementation and layout. To be successful in the role, you must have deep knowledge and understanding of analog circuit design, including methodology, layout, analog designer tools, processes and simulations.
- Work with a team of analog and digital designers on the design and optimization of OTP memories to meet rigorous customer standards in reliability and power
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of designs from specification through to schematics within defined customer timelines and schedules. Activities include but not limited to:
o product definition from architecture through silicon evaluation and characterization
o development of appropriate test and validation procedures
o support of product testing and qualification
- Contribute to ongoing product evolution and enhancements
- MS Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of analog IC design experience that includes band-gap reference (powered from 3.3V or 1V), charge pump, class C amplifier, and power-up detector
- Hands-on design experience in sub-micron CMOS on chip power supply/regulator
- Extensive experience working with analog design tools, ideally Cadence ADE
- Comfortable working with linux shell and script
- Knowledge and understanding of optimization methodology for characterization and margining
- Knowledge of simulation methodology including Monte Carlo to manage design variability
- Strong organization skills to effectively manage simulation data and meet customer delivery schedule
- Excellent oral communication
- Strong team player and ability to work on your own initiative
Email your cover letter and resume in confidence to hr[at]sidense.com specifying the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of your message. Please be sure to provide some insight into your initiative, skills and achievements.