Sidense provides secure, dense and reliable non-volatile, one-time programmable (OTP) memory IP for use in standard-logic CMOS processes with no additional masks or process steps. The Company’s innovative one-transistor 1T-Fuse™ architecture provides the industry’s smallest footprint, most reliable and lowest power Logic Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) IP solution. With over 100 patents granted or pending, Sidense OTP provides a field-programmable alternative solution to Flash, mask ROM and eFuse in many OTP and MTP applications.
Sidense OTP memory, embedded in over 100 customer designs, is available from 180nm down to 28nm and is scalable to 20nm and below. The IP is offered at and has been adopted by all top-tier semiconductor foundries and selected IDMs. Customers are using Sidense OTP for analog trimming, code storage, encryption keys such as HDCP, WHDI, RFID and Chip ID, medical, automotive, and configurable processors and logic.
Sidense is headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and services an expanding worldwide customer base.
This opportunity is available to recent graduates with an interest and experience in working with software technology (academic experience is considered relevant). This role requires an individual with a strong attention to detail who naturally follows a methodical and disciplined approach to software testing and reporting. Note: some aspects of this position will be routine. Training on specific technologies will be provided if applicant has demonstrated aptitude and experience that is relevant to the role.
- Perform Quality Assurance (QA) checks on macros and testchip IPs.
- Develop and maintain multiple scripts and programs for automation of QA flow in Engineering and Operations.
- Install and perform evaluation on PDKs (Foundry process design kits) by developing a number of software routines and scripts that interface with various CAD tools and/or SQL databases.
- Compile and report monthly and quarterly on key performance indicators.
- Computer Engineering Technology Degree or Diploma
- A very detailed, process oriented individual that works well in a team environment
- Basic working knowledge of analog and digital circuits
- Programming in Perl, Tcl, php, C/C++, Java, and shell in a linux environment
- Experience with CAD tools for circuit simulation, schematic capture, layout and design rule checking. (Mentor, Cadence, Synopsys, etc)
- Experience with software revision control systems such as SVN or GIT.
- mySQL or other database experience. (asset)
- Experience with SPICE and Verilog languages. (asset)
Email your cover letter and resume in confidence to hr[at]sidense.com specifying the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of your message. Please be sure to provide some insight into your initiative, skills and achievements.