- Cleaned and sterilized dishes, kitchen utensils and equipment
- Examined trays to ensure that they contained required items.
- Placed food servings on plates / trays according to orders and instructions.
- Took food orders and relayed orders to kitchens and serving counters so they can be filled.
- Stocked service stations with items such as ice, napkins and straws.
- Prepared food items, such as sandwiches, salads, soups, or beverages.
- Monitored food preparation and serving techniques to ensure that proper procedures are followed.
- Specified food portions and courses, production and time sequences, and workstation and equipment arrangements.
- Washed work tables, cupboards and appliances
- Removed trash and cleaned kitchen garbage containers
- Unpacked and stored supplies in refrigerators, cupboards and other storage areas
- Swept and mopped floors, and performed other duties to assist cook and kitchen staff.
- Removed trays and stacked dishes for return to kitchen after meals are finished.
- Brought clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
Indeed - 2 years ago