- Inspect and operate, clean and sanitize all kitchen equipments.
- Monitor and record temperatures verifying proper operation of kitchen equipments including fridges, freezers and dish washing machines.
- Clean and sterilized all kitchen equipment and utensils.
- Deliver and Distribute meals to recipients as per therapeutic sheets.
- Check and reconcile items on food trays with the therapeutic sheets closely monitoring any changes in the diet lists.
- Set up dining areas and place food servings according to orders and sitting plan instructions.
- Set out specialty feeding devices for the nursing staff.
- Serve meals to residents in accordance to diet list and preferences.
- Prepare beverages, nourishments and assemble snack carts as per menu.
- Provide residents supplementary nourishments according to check lists.
- Organize, clean and sanitize serving areas.
Indeed - 2 years ago