Si Vous Play Sports Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Great company with a great boss
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Newmarket, ONApril 5, 2016
The company is run by a great boss, and the manager of the warehouse I worked at was very on top of things. Some individuals I worked with tended to not work hard, and place most of the work on others. In general, the leadership/management was great, but the individuals I worked with were not very hard working.
Steady job for young people
Backroom manger (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 4, 2016
Shifts from 5- 11 hours daily. Emotional management does not do well for overall business. Okay job for students and co-op. should hir more professional management.
Good Job PART TIME job overall
Employee (Former Employee), TorontoAugust 21, 2014
Good discount, great flexibility fun environment to work at
Poor enviornment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 4, 2014
Not a good place to work which includes management and co-workers
Work life
Stock Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 4, 2013
Pros: first to try on in-line product, meeting interesting customers, working downtown toronto, late starts, wearing your own clothing, paid weekly
Cons: late hours, pays bad, no benefits, no sicks, travel
Well a typical day at SVP Sports starts off with cleaning the stockroom. After the weekend the stockroom gets out of hand and things are all over the place so me and the stock manager has too make sure that things go back in it's right place to start off the week. I am basically in the stockroom all day from open untill close Monday through Friday. I learned how to handle the cash desk and to also go through our system and select product we need for the store. Management where I work is amazing. The managers help out every co-worker has much as they can. They are very understanding when it comes to the staff. They are one of the best managers I worked with in my years of retail. Co-workers i work with are amazing they all have a sense of making the wotkplace a home. Hardest part of the job is finding product that is misplaced and also receiving product that is not correct. Enjoyable part is that I work downtown in Toronto and that the people I work with make my days in the stockroom go by faster then I can imgaine.
Fun environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), CanadaApril 16, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: management was not so great.
There was no opportunity to move up, but it was a great place to work as I was a student at the time.