- Administer construction contracts as per the Consultant agreement
- Analyze contractor’s critical path (schedule)
- Identify, document and assess the rating of deficiencies (deviations from Contractor’s Quality Control Process and or OPSS standards) in the contractor’s work
- Ensuring CA staff are trained to a competent level to do the assigned work
- Review the test results and calculate Penalty/Bonus for payment
- Negotiate Price agreements, change orders, claims and work directives for all work that is not covered in the contract documentation
- Ensure approved construction materials are used and acquired from approved sources and a record is kept of such materials.
- Ensure that the contractor adheres to the contract requirements; e.g. legal, environmental, construction standards, protection of wildlife, etc.
- Travel and work on contracts throughout Ontario
- Must be certified by OACETT and possess the Road Construction Contract Administrator (rcca) designation; or be a member of the PEO, with P. Eng. Designation
- Minimum one year experience as a Contract Administrator on one or more MTO or municipal projects
- Must have sound knowledge of design standards, specifications, and materials associated with construction, Laws and Regulations including Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety requirements and their application in construction contracts
- Computer literacy utilizing MS Office software applications as well as proficiency with Microsoft Project and the application of specialized software relevant to the technical specialty
We are a growing company and offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package. We are looking for innovative, forward-thinking people who enjoy challenge and actively seek to develop and improve themselves. For immediate consideration, please submit your resumes.
Indeed - 20 months ago