Shoppers Drug Mart Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good place to work at
Customer Service (Former Employee), London, ONFebruary 24, 2015
Everyone was always nice to me. I always was able to help someone in need at Shoppers. I learned how to multitask and how to work fast and effectively.
great small store
manager (Former Employee), north vancouver bcFebruary 23, 2015
everyone is very friendly here, staff is nice. good small community feeling. owner is great, well respected and friendly. very thankful for the opportunity
Excellent communication skill and Customer Service Approach
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee), Milton, ONFebruary 22, 2015
With my MBA from India, I have more than 10 years’ experience in Customer Service and Sales.

Presently, I am working with Shopper’s Drug Mart as Customer Service Supervisor.

I have keen interest in Banking and want to make career in this industry.

With excellent communication skill and customer service approach, I am sure I will prove myself as an asset to the bank.
I also have fluency in English and Hindi.
Good experience
Front Store Supervisor (Former Employee), North Bay, ONFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: nice management
Cons: no benefits
Great customer service experience, learn how to process lottery tickets. Gave me more knowledge with cash, and supervising front store.
great place
Pharmacy Intern (Former Employee), Port Moody, BCFebruary 20, 2015
they evaluate customer service ... great management and amazing customer service. very professional work experience
same thing every shift
Stockperson, shipping receiving (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: not dealing with a certain proplem
typical 10,hour staff i worked give me hard time not to helpful,meeting nice people when store was open ,very hard on my relaionship,
Fun and friendly working environment
Customer Service/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioFebruary 17, 2015
I enjoyed my time being at Shoppers Drug Mart. I felt right at home working with the other employees. the supervisor was understanding and really helpful with making me feel comfortable with the work.A typical day at work would consist of me helping customers find items, cleaning and restocking shelves, relabeling and etc
Learned a lot
Cosmetics (Former Employee), Brampton, ONFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: 30% discount
Cons: work on holidays, pay sucks
I enjoyed working at Shoppers. I learned a lot especially with customer service. I met a lot of good people in the work place. The things I felt that the company needed to work on was management.. Lack of communication was a big one and alot of it was "favoritism" with employees. The hours were okay but the pay sucks especially when you've been with the company for so long and you don't get a raise... Their is no growth within the company at all.
A day working at Shoppers Drug Mart
Pharmacist Assistance (Former Employee), Abbotsford, BCFebruary 15, 2015
It was a remarkable experience for a first job. Co-workers were very helpful, and always gave a demonstration of a task if it was unfamiliar to me. Helped me learn many skills such as stoking, inventory, helping guests
Fast paced and comfortable environment
Cashier (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 15, 2015
Overall I enjoy working for the company. There is always a bunch to do and the days are steady.Shifts are good hours and management is very approachable.
Amazing work environment. Friendly co-workers. Job security.
MERCHANDISER (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: clean and desirable working environment. good job security. diverse culture.
Cons: almost no advancements
As a merchandiser I was responsible to restock and organize the shelves. I learned how to work more efficiently and quickly. I could easily ask for assistance from my co-workers if I have any issues. The job is rather simple and easy after training. My duties were all fairly enjoyable. Management also seems to be very well organized.
great place to work at
Cosmetician (Current Employee), Calgary, AlbertaFebruary 12, 2015
I love working at shoppers drug mart it is by far the best place to work at .The management is amazing. I would love to expand my horizons in the cosmetician world.
Internship experience
Pharmacist Intern (Former Employee), New Westminster, BCFebruary 10, 2015
I learned a lots of tasks & duties that help me to better understand pharmacist role in Canada.
It is a good place to learn & gain experience.
I enjoyed my work.
Excellent place to work
Assistant Front Store Manager (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: paid breaks
Cons: not enough hours to go around to staff and management
The job was fun. The staff where easy to work with including managment. Task where genreally deligated out and Manager todo list where done fairly
Great workplace
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), North York OntarioFebruary 9, 2015
Productive and enjoyable work place. Fast Paced environment. Great coworkers who made going to work an enjoyable experience.
PHARMACIST (Current Employee), Coquitlam, BCFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: fair scheduling and good benefits
Cons: occasionally inadequate staffing and irregular breaks
A busy store with lots going on, from reviewing prescriptions to checking off compliance pack for patients. Patient counselling involving both prescription and non-prescription comprise a good portion of the time. More challenging parts of the job would be prioritizing workflow on busy days and dealing with third party insurance . My colleagues are part of a very professional group and we get along with each other quite well, and the management help us in our duties. The interaction with our patients and the satisfaction that we gain from these interactions, knowing that we made a difference, would be the most enjoyable and satisfying part of the job.
Was great while it lasted
Cashier (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 7, 2015
Busy with paperwork and assisting customers
how to open a store and do paperwork and close a store is what i learned
Management could have been better
Co workers were so friendly and helpful
Merchandiser/Cashier (Former Employee), New Westminster, BCFebruary 7, 2015
Working as a stock boy here was very relaxed, and the clientele was easy to deal with. Overall it is a good job for those seeking something long term.
professional and social environment
Executive Assistant to the VP (Former Employee), North York, ONFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: in house cafeteria, excellent pension
great place to work and build a solid foundation career. employees are professional and well educated and skilled.
policies and procedures were set in place for all employees to follow.
Awesome place to work
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: long hour, great pay
Loved working at Shoppers customers are great, management is great and co-workers are very friendly. Its a very easy job and I think the most enjoyable part of the job is just having the opportunity to work with different people and feeling great about helping customers in the best way I could. I love seeing customers come back everyday because of the great customer service that I try to provide them with.

1 2 3 4 5

About Shoppers Drug Mart

Shoppers Drug Mart Corporation is Canada's largest pharmacy chain with more than 1,149 stores operating under the names Shoppers – Read more