Workplace environment was often depressing but despite that the job itself was easy enough once I learned how to do everything.
- Work mainly as a cashier as I would stand in the post office and deal with customers, when no customers are present then I had to go around the store and face all the inventory.
- I learned a lot about how mail is delivered, I learned how to take passport photos, money gram, etc. As my first job I found the experience that it gave me has made me more responsible and has had an overall positive impact on my life.
- Management was solid for the most part, my post office manager was very helpful.
- Co-workers were nice and fun to work with for the most part, built good friendships with a few.
- The hardest part would have to be learning every thing a post office clerk needs to know as there is so much to know, at the start some of the customers would ask me to do things that I wouldn't know how to do as it isn't a task that is done very often, and I would have to call my post office manager and she would help me out. But after a couple try's I had got it down and now know how to do everything quite efficiently.
- The most enjoyable part of my job, other than my breaks, would be dealing with people and working with my co-workers. I'm an outgoing person so to me dealing with customers is enjoyable for the most part.