Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix Employee Review

View all Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix reviews

productive and enjoyable workplace
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON21 June 2014
A typical day at work would be training new technician, preparing medications and helping customers on cash and look for product.

Things I have learned, better costumer service skills, better problem solving skills and better time management skills.
Pros
50 minutes break, divided on either 45 and 15 minutes or the whole 50 minutes
Cons
if busy breaks might to be given

Other Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix Employee Reviews

WORST Location and workers Imaginable!
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS9 December 2017
I was threatened at work by a supervisor, treated unfairly and disrespectfully by my manager ,attacked ,threatened and mentally abused for my beliefs by a drunk stranger because their was no security....and let go without a reason for being in the hospital over night due to cervical cancer complications.....terrible place to have your own opinion or beliefs without even pushing them on anyone else . i do not agree with being treated differently than others and i do not agree with bigotry or disrespect, i am human i bleed red and breath air just like everyone else , i treat everyone else with the same respect i would want in return .
Pros
Discount
Cons
workplace harassment, no security in unsafe area at night, mistreatment and wrongful termination
Family-like atmosphere
Customer care (Former Employee) –  Welland, ON8 December 2017
I very much enjoyed working in this establishment. I felt welcomed as their "work family" since the day I started. I got to know the regular customers very well and that was a bonus to my every day. The only reason I chose to leave after two years was that I went back to school. They were very accommodating to my school schedule. However, I was offered a job within my future career as a disability support worker and sadly had to leave.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix. Our community is ready to answer.