Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix Employee Review

View all Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix reviews

Pleasant and quiet, with looping radio announcments
Cashier and Floor worker (Former Employee) –  Queen St. Mississauga30 June 2014
Days were pleasant and easygoing, lots of regular customers. I learned how to work as a cashier, and as part of a team. The management at Shoppers were all pleasant to work with, as well as the co workers. There's a very calming environment created inside the stores themselves, almost like walking around an old folks home. Hardest part of the job would be on points events days. Customers go berserk for their optimum points.
My favourite aspect of this job was working as a cashier and getting to know some of the regular customers. Many were very friendly and made the job that much more pleasant.
Pros
Not physically demanding, simple work, good scheduling practices
Cons
Can get very boring

Other Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix Employee Reviews

Enjoyable Work
Cosmetician (Former Employee) –  Strathmore, AB15 December 2017
I enjoyed getting to know customers and growing good relationships with them and helping them in anyway I could. It made any con of the job worth it. Being in cosmetics requires a lot of knowledge of many many different things, but once you get the hang of that its smooth sailing.
Pros
Commission, great discount, gratis
Cons
On your feet all day, can be long hours, short breaks
Good people to work with.
cashier (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON14 December 2017
Working at shoppers is a good part-time job, although they are not very trusting and not the best when it comes to training new workers. Overall a good work place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix. Our community is ready to answer.