Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix Employee Review

View all Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix reviews

Everyone is friendly, helpful, customer service oriented and we make a great team, working here is just like being part of the familly.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC1 July 2014
The hardest part of the job is inability to give customers timely service with lineup at both counters, phone ringing off the hook and only two people working in the pharmacy.

The most enjoyable part is when customer leaves us happy and well looked after ( all questions re new medication answered , med review) and comes back with family and friends to use our pharmacy.

My co workers are great we help each other and make very good team. When pharmacy is busy they will receive medications order and on the slower days I will help stock up front store shelves - by now I can find anything in the store not only in the OTC section. We give better customer service.
Pros
Excellent benefit package and free in house training.
Cons
Low wages and not enough hours so I have to work 6-7 days a week and still can't pay my bills.

Other Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix Employee Reviews

Busy & Fun to work at
Cosmetician (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 November 2017
You get your days where it is busy but you also get your days when it is dead. But you can always keep yourself busy by cleaning up! Fun place to work at & amazing employees!
Bien!
Technician (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC22 November 2017
Bien! La Cie pousse ses employés à donner leur meilleur.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix. Our community is ready to answer.