Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix Employee Review

View all Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix reviews

Everyone is friendly, helpful, customer service oriented and we make a great team, working here is just like being part of the familly.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC1 July 2014
The hardest part of the job is inability to give customers timely service with lineup at both counters, phone ringing off the hook and only two people working in the pharmacy.

The most enjoyable part is when customer leaves us happy and well looked after ( all questions re new medication answered , med review) and comes back with family and friends to use our pharmacy.

My co workers are great we help each other and make very good team. When pharmacy is busy they will receive medications order and on the slower days I will help stock up front store shelves - by now I can find anything in the store not only in the OTC section. We give better customer service.
Pros
Excellent benefit package and free in house training.
Cons
Low wages and not enough hours so I have to work 6-7 days a week and still can't pay my bills.

Other Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix Employee Reviews

Great incentives
Cashier/ Shelf Stocker (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON16 February 2018
I worked for this company for 1 year. We were always having fun while doing our job. The lunches were paid for and they gave out incentives. They would give employees an extra discount.
Unproductive environment.
Beauty Boutique Expert (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB15 February 2018
Management in the Medicine Hat Mall establishment are rude, immature, and let people go for the simple fact that they do not like them. Especially the manager in the Beauty Boutique. Great job, horrible staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix. Our community is ready to answer.