Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix Employee Review

View all Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix reviews

Low pay and poor worker morale
Cash Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 December 2013
Long hours with little appreciate for a job well done. Repetitive tasks, not challenging.
Pros
Relaxed environment
Cons
low pay

Other Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix Employee Reviews

WORST Location and workers Imaginable!
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS9 December 2017
I was threatened at work by a supervisor, treated unfairly and disrespectfully by my manager ,attacked ,threatened and mentally abused for my beliefs by a drunk stranger because their was no security....and let go without a reason for being in the hospital over night due to cervical cancer complications.....terrible place to have your own opinion or beliefs without even pushing them on anyone else . i do not agree with being treated differently than others and i do not agree with bigotry or disrespect, i am human i bleed red and breath air just like everyone else , i treat everyone else with the same respect i would want in return .
Pros
Discount
Cons
workplace harassment, no security in unsafe area at night, mistreatment and wrongful termination
Family-like atmosphere
Customer care (Former Employee) –  Welland, ON8 December 2017
I very much enjoyed working in this establishment. I felt welcomed as their "work family" since the day I started. I got to know the regular customers very well and that was a bonus to my every day. The only reason I chose to leave after two years was that I went back to school. They were very accommodating to my school schedule. However, I was offered a job within my future career as a disability support worker and sadly had to leave.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix. Our community is ready to answer.