Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix Employee Review

View all Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix reviews

Shoppers
Caissière (Current Employee) –  Québec, QC27 November 2013
My days are pretty much the same but it's always busy so I don't have the time to be bord. I learned a lot of things from this compagny and I still learn stuff even if i've been working there for almost two years. My manager is awsome and he's always there if we need anything. My co-workers are nice too and we're always helping each other. The hardest part of my job is probably the fast that sometimes I get tired because I work till 10:00 pm and when I have school during the week it's late. What I like the most about my job it's definetly my team because they're awsome and we are able to be good friends but make a good job at the same time.

Other Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix Employee Reviews

Productive and fun working experience with other cultures
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 December 2017
It is a very productive and challenging environment because the store is always busy. My co-workers are very friendly to the customers and we do give what they want.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Not nice work place
customer service, stocking, cashier (Former Employee) –  Camrose, AB12 December 2017
Shoppers Drug Mart does not have a good working environment. I was physically in pain while on the job because of the floor mat at the tills and the pay is not reliable.
Pros
Learned money management and how to use a till.
Cons
Not a good work experience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix. Our community is ready to answer.