Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix Employee Reviews

Found 2,129 reviews matching the search
not a great place to work
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 May 2017
• Assisted Pharmacy Technician with daily duties
• Prepared Pharmaceuticals for patients and filled prescriptions
• Maintained all records
• Greeted all customers and maintained phone inquiries
• Maintained inventory
shoppers drugmart
Cashier/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 May 2017
Working at shoppers drug mart has taught me a lot. i liked the atmosphere, and meeting new people everyday when they came into the store. My supervisors were awesome, and my manager was one of the best men i knew. I loved working with everyone there and made a lot of friends, and we are still friends til this day. We as the franchise and co workers always had the greatest times at our holiday parties.
Environnement pour étudiant
Commis entrepôt/postal (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC29 May 2017
Salaire peu compétitif , heures flexible (parfait pour l'école)
Collègues de travail sociable et appréciants.
Pros
Rabais employé, développement social
Cons
Salaire, avancement
Fun workplace.
Cashier Supervisor/ Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 May 2017
I have learned a lot of things from being a merchandiser to cash supervisor. I really enjoyed working and meeting with different kinds of people everyday.
Pharmacy Assistant (Intern) (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON29 May 2017
I learned a lot working at shoppers drug mart. The environment was great, my co-workers were very helpful during the day to day business. The management was also kind and understanding.
Why I like my career
Relief Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  West ontario28 May 2017
I love my profession cause it gives me a chance to provide my health related information to our people in the way they can rely on me.
I'm truly optimistic about my future in this career because I have a character which encourage people to trust me and I am absolutely honest with them.

The most beautiful part of being a pharmacist is you can play a critical role to maintain your society healthy and happy.

The hardest part of my job is workflow management, you always want to do your best to make your customer's satisfied, On the other hand, you can not skip the flow rate of prescription filling and processing.

If it could be my decision,I love to spend time to counsel people and providing them with the most updated and helpful information about their current medical condition instead of dealing with insurance company and third parties
Pros
great opportunity to help people in their wellness and health
Cons
lots of disaster with third party company and insurances to satisfy your customer
Fun place to work at
Cosmetician (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON28 May 2017
I thoroughly enjoy the store I work at. The management staff is great and our Shoppers has created a positive environment that the staff and our customers feel the need to want to come back.
great place to work
Photo Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 May 2017
shoppers creates a great atmosphere for the employees and a great team . i would recommend it for everyone. there is a lot of room to grow and advance.
Fun workplace
Cosmetician (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS27 May 2017
By far my best work experience. Lots of opportunities to learn about products, it was a great introduction to the sales and retail world. Lots of practice working with customers and learning about new products.
alot of charity work
Cash Manager (Current Employee) –  ottawa ontario27 May 2017
The store is always very clean. You are cross trained so everyone knows how to work a cash register. If you want to be trained in other departments you can . Everyone helps eachother out. They really . They pay more than minimum wage which is nice . Management is awesome .
Pros
nice staff
Postal Clerk
Canada Post Postal Clerk (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 May 2017
Very busy during the day, especially with only one sales associate
manager is very kind and hours are negotiable
pay is minimum
Have to deal with several different types of customers
overall, its a good experience
Pros
Kind Staff
Cons
Gets very busy and overwhelming because there is only one person working at a time
Good workplace, I was pleased to work in the company
Beauty Advisor (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 May 2017
Work in the company of Dior I really liked. We conducted professional trainings where we studied and enjoyed. I am grateful to the company for the time that I worked there. I got a great experience, knowledge. I received a decent payment for my work and felt like in a big family.
Pros
Free cosmetic products
Productive workplace
Store Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 May 2017
My time at Shoppers was routine and run of the mill, that is to say it was a job in which I worked hard at and received my paycheque for doing so. Being my first job it taught me valuable skills in professional organization as well as customer service. Management was a bit disorganized at times but I have no major issues with the company and enjoyed my time there.
Pros
Efficient workplace, kind staff
Cons
Long commute
Great place to work!
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB25 May 2017
Shoppers drug mart is great place to work while keeping your studies. Flexible schedule and very helpful management. and always there would be a room for advancement.
Pros
30% discount on regular products
Management support younger workers in their career paths
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  900 Adelaide St. South25 May 2017
Enjoy working at shoppers drug Mart and everyone there are friendly. The management team also supports younger workers for what they choose as a career paths, and do their best to work with people currently in school or working multiple jobs.
Good place to work with nice environment
Merchandiser/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON25 May 2017
I have worked as a temporary merchandiser in Shoppers Drug Mart in the year 2017.
Working here was really a fun with nice environment. But I think their strategy should be making their prices more competitive like the "Wallmart". So, they should think about reorganizing and tuning their supply chain management. Maybe if they can plan their purchases centrally with big lots in central warehouses, they can lower their purchase prices and be more competitive like their competitors.
fun work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC24 May 2017
I personally liked this job and the work environment was pretty good. people here were very nice and friendly . I got the perfect shift like 10 hour shift i did my work in 2 days that was good.
Pros
free lunch
Loved my experience
Caissière (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 May 2017
Staff is amazing, pay is good for what you do and was very fun! I was very happy to work for them they were always very nice to me. I loved the points discount too
What I learned
Cosmetician (Current Employee) –  Sutton West, ON24 May 2017
Shoppers always keeps your learning on going keeping us up to date on the new trends. Allows us to perform a better job performance and allows us to give the best products to fit each customers needs and wants.
Pros
the employee discount and all the other optimum advantages
Cons
different hours all the time not the same
Productive and fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  London, ON24 May 2017
I learned that not everyone will like you and you don't have to like everyone. But you need to be able to get along with the people you work with. I was very young when I started working there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix. Our community is ready to answer.

Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix Reviews by Location