Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix Employee Review

View all Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix reviews

Good job for Learning about Work Ethic
Assisting customers (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 May 2014
Much like the experience of working at Food Basics, the job requirements at Shoppers Drug Mart entail having patience, hard work, and a positive mentality. These are key lessons for success in any career field.

Other Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix Employee Reviews

Was a Wonderful Job
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Amherstburg, ON17 December 2017
The staff is friendly, the environment is fun. And working there was a real Treat. They treat you like family there. I would strongly recommend working there. The only thing i did not like was how much food goes to waste from being expired. I solely believe they need to order less food. and more milk. Overall the work is really fun to do. and you feel a part of the team.
Pros
More sales equals more hours. time and a half for holidays, double time and a half for Christmas and new years
Cons
wasting food.
Enjoyable Work
Cosmetician (Former Employee) –  Strathmore, AB15 December 2017
I enjoyed getting to know customers and growing good relationships with them and helping them in anyway I could. It made any con of the job worth it. Being in cosmetics requires a lot of knowledge of many many different things, but once you get the hang of that its smooth sailing.
Pros
Commission, great discount, gratis
Cons
On your feet all day, can be long hours, short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix. Our community is ready to answer.