Shippers Supply Inc. is Western Canada's leading supplier of packaging and warehouse equipment and supplies. We offer a dynamic and progressive environment, a competitive compensation package and a sales territory with excellent growth potential. We currently have openings in our Regina, Vancouver & Edmonton locations.
Qualified candidates must have a history of success selling a proven product and be experienced in both building relationships and prospecting. In addition, you should be effective at time management, strategic thinking and possess excellent communication skills. The ability to reach decision makers in a broad and competitive market is a must for success.
Candidates should be energetic, ambitious, enthusiastic professionals who are great listeners with strong questioning and qualifying skills. You should have the ability to work independently as well as being a team player, with a history of personal sales accomplishments.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Selling packaging and warehouse equipment and supplies (through prospecting, cold calling and existing clients);
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with existing and new clients;
- Collaborate with our manufacturing divisions to ensure product placement and applications meet customer needs;
- Stay up to date on upcoming products and initiatives within client base.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong sales skills with track record of success.
- Efficient organization skills to manage multiple daily sales activities.
- Ability to develop key client, agency and industry relationships at all levels.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Creative, "out-of-the-box" thinking.
- Minimum 1-3 years sales experience
- Computer skills, internet research ability.
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Own vehicle and valid driver’s license
Please forward your resume as a word or PDF document with a brief cover letter outlining your qualifications for this position.
Shippers Supply Inc. is committed to excellence and hires based on merit.
We value diversity and welcome applications from all qualified individuals.
*Interviews by Appointment Only*