Shinhan Bank Canada ‘Teller Job Position’
- JOB POSITION: Part-time Iranian Teller Position
- Department: Branch, Thornhill
Shinhan Bank has been recognized as one of the best banks in Korea and has a high reputation in GTA area as well. As a member of the branch service team, you are responsible for meeting Iranian customers’ day to day transactional needs, resolving their service and maintenance related inquiries and directing sales opportunities to the appropriate sales officer. We are looking for someone who is able to work in Korean team environment, has a commitment to excellent customer service and communication skill.
- Build team member relationships through selling and referring products and services to meet Iranian customers’ financial needs (Includes but not limited to, all share products, loan products, retirement products, and investment products/services) – through face-to-face and calling efforts.
- Adhere to established policies and procedures set forth in controlling cash funds assigned to the position in a cash drawer and/or cash vault.
- Maintain service, product, and operations knowledge, as well as, knowledge of all regulatory compliance regulations applicable to job responsibilities
- Customer service specializing in cash, Record transactions, and Manage customer
- Skills and Competencies:
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills (Iranian and Korean speaker preferred)
- Ability to work with money transactions with high degree of accuracy
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 16 months ago