Our small startup, TickiT, is looking for a first class developer.
Our company has developed a new program that is recreating medical surveys in an interactive and exciting way. Our focus from the start has always been patient experience and design. The company is a year old and without a technical founder most of development work has been contracted out. Our company is growing rapidly and we are looking to bring someone in house to manage the technical development of the company. We are based in a great shared space in west end of toronto, surrounded by delicious food in a fun neighborhood of Toronto!
The core function of this position is the development and maintenance of Shift Health Paradigm’s primary product TickiT.
- Planning, development and testing of a Ruby on Rails server application.
- Assisting DSHP in meeting privacy regulatory requirements.
- Management of the servers which host TickiT.
- Experience developing Ruby on Rails applications and testing with RSpec/Capybara.
- Experience managing deployments of Ruby on Rails applications and associated server software.
Capable of faithfully implementing front-end designs and extending existing designs. Capable of managing a relatively large codebase with multiple deployments via git.
- Good communication skills: capable of writing technical documentation for server and
application for regulatory purposes.
- Works well within a small team, and is self-motivated to succeed.
Salary & Benefits
- $60 - $80 k + stock options
- Full Benefits
We are a small team working closely together to change the future of patient inputted data in the medical world. Our Co-Founders have lots of experience in the medical world with innovation and development. This position is for someone who is looking to take charge of the technical development of this product, working towards a CTO role. If you have broad set of skills, and looking for a new challenge in an up and coming startup be sure to send us a resume.