SHIFT Energy Inc. (www.shiftenergy.com) is a dynamic company providing innovative energy management solutions across a wide range of customers in Canada.
SHIFT Energy provides energy management solutions to commercial, institutional, and industrial customers across Canada. As our business expands, we require a dedicated Integration Specialist to work in close collaboration with our engineering staff and customers across Canada.
- Collaborating with Energy Engineers and customers to develop technology to integrate remote equipment with the SHIFT data system.
- Installation and wiring of equipment on customer premises.
- Configuration of software on customer premises.
- Test, diagnosis, maintenance of technology solutions.
- Administration and organization of customer focused deliverables.
Skills and Capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to bring the best solutions together to meet customer needs.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to conduct oneself in Industrial environments with due consideration of safety.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and to react to quickly changing customer deadlines and needs promptly and efficiently.
- Able to read building control schematics, electrical system schematics.
- Setup static and dynamic IP networks, network configuration
- Recognize key energy processes in buildings
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new products and technologies.
- Ability to travel extensively to various locations across in Canada.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Technology Diploma or related field with equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of wiring best-practices, up to 600 VLL.
- Knowledge of network security, encryption.
- Knowledge of Modbus, Bacnet, Lonworks, 802.3, IP, 802.15, WiFi, and other building protocols.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux admin.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
SHIFT Energy provides technology solutions and services to companies around the world to manage their energy consumption - reducing their...