SHIFT Energy Inc. (www.shiftenergy.com) is a dynamic company providing innovative energy management solutions across a wide range of customers in Canada.
SHIFT Energy provides energy management solutions to commercial, institutional, and industrial customers across Canada. As our business expands, we require a dedicated Integration Specialist to work in close collaboration with our engineering staff and customers across Canada.
- Collaborating with Energy Engineers and customers to develop technology to integrate remote equipment with the SHIFT data system.
- Installation and wiring of equipment on customer premises.
- Configuration of software on customer premises.
- Test, diagnosis, maintenance of technology solutions.
- Administration and organization of customer focused deliverables.
Skills and Capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to bring the best solutions together to meet customer needs.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to conduct oneself in Industrial environments with due consideration of safety.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and to react to quickly changing customer deadlines and needs promptly and efficiently.
- Able to read building control schematics, electrical system schematics.
- Setup static and dynamic IP networks, network configuration
- Recognize key energy processes in buildings
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new products and technologies.
- Ability to travel extensively to various locations across in Canada.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Technology Diploma or related field with equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of wiring best-practices, up to 600 VLL.
- Knowledge of network security, encryption.
- Knowledge of Modbus, Bacnet, Lonworks, 802.3, IP, 802.15, WiFi, and other building protocols.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux admin.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Indeed - 9 months ago
SHIFT Energy provides technology solutions and services to companies around the world to manage their energy consumption - reducing their...