Duties and Responsibilities:
- Weld all steel and copper components utilizing MIG and TIG welding processes.
- Layout and fabricate precision welds and elements from blueprints and engineering
- Operate various metal forming and cutting machines such as Rollers, Shears, Iron Worker,
Brakes, Drill Presses, and Saws.
- Rigging and Operation of lifting and material handling equipment such as Overhead Cranes,
Gantries, and Forklifts.
- Train and assist Junior Welder if needed
- Work on diversified and complex situations. Solutions to problems will require the use of
independent judgment following policies and procedures.
Ability to adjust, troubleshoot, and operate all types of welding machines.
- Knowledgeable on gasses and filler metals
- Solid experience with Welding Safety and OSHA requirements
- Adherence to strict Health and Safety rules
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3-5 years experience in the welding field
High Proficiency in blueprint reading and layout technique
- AWS or CSA Welding Certification
- Ability to work all shifts