The Industrial Engineer is responsible for preparing specifications and procedures for production and customer approval, control of Calibration of measuring instruments and other areas as assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare specification / procedures (ITR) for refurbishing of motors as per contract requirements and maintenance instructions.
- Complete changes in documents per engineering change notice process as required through production / customer request.
- Create work instructions and workmanship standards for various processes.
- Responsible for calibration of measuring instruments. This involves organizing calibration from outside agencies and performing internal calibration, updating calibration stickers as per schedule and maintaining data in calibration record software.
- Create new part specification for procurement.
- Prepare part drawings in AutoCad / Solidworks
- Carry out any special project assigned by engineering manager
- Other duties as assigned
- University degree in Industrial engineering / Mechanical engineering
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Word and MS Excel to prepare process instructions, ITR and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of AutoCad / Solidworks
- Strong attention to detail
- Open purchase requisitions in VISUAL system for calibration and procurement of new tools.
Indeed - 14 months ago