Sherwin-Williams Employee Reviews

great work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON24 February 2014
Working at Sherwin Williams allows for you to interact with different customers on a daily basis and help answer any questions they may have, while working with great people. You learn all the important facts about painting and painting techniques which can be passed to the customers. You have great support from a friendly team of co-workers/manager(s). The most difficult part of the job is dealing with frustrated customers, thankfully there are not many of them. The most enjoyable part is the comfortable work environment: the customers that really appreciate your help, the friendly co-workers and the supportive manager(s).
Pros
the very thankful customers
Cons
slow days
Good training
PT Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 February 2014
I joined Sherwin-Williams knowing absolutely nothing about paints and primers. Over my days of training I've learned more than what I would have expected. With that being said I can now recommend paints and primers tailored to the customer's needs.
Pros
Good team work
Cons
Less hours in the winter
Fun job, good people to work with
Driver (Former Employee) –  London, ON28 July 2013
During my time at Sherwin Williams i had the opportunity to travel to different places in the southwestern ontario region which helped with my current job. Sherwin Williams was a good place to work, however my position there held no terms of advancement.
This company is a very good company helps in tremendous ways while working i grasp a lot of info and knowledge.
Automotive repaire (Former Employee) –  Spanish town road 15 July 2013
While working there i enjoy using the machine i was never exposed to. Also they have a very friendly management staff and my co workers are very very friendly. May hardest part of the jobs is when am always misunderstanding the spraying techniques. The most enjoyable part is when am spraying and always getting it right.
Pros
free lounches
Cons
regular working hours
Excellent Company to work for
District Collector (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 May 2013
Fast paced
All aspects of collections
Management was very helpful and the working enviornment in general was very nice.
The hardest part of the job was leaving.
The most enjoyable part of the job was my job and working with a great team.
This was a contract position.
Project / Product Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON, CAN3 March 2012
Was a very intense period of work-life.
The supervisor was a very hard task master and while he like to work 12 hours days; staff was expected to work equally long hours.