The Sherwin-Williams Company is one of the world’s leading companies engaged in the manufacture, distribution, and sale of paint and coatings to professional, industrial, commercial and retail customers.
We are now hiring a full-time Warehouse Supervisor for our Calgary, AB Product Finishes facility. In this position you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure back room is organized to support receiving, storing and shipping of stock.
- Unload in-coming merchandise from truck.
- Load orders on truck for customer deliveries as needed.
- Prepare out-going orders and ship as instructed.
- Check in-coming merchandise against bills of lading and invoice for accuracy.
- Provide input regarding inventory levels in the warehouse/stockroom.
- Assist with deliveries and customer services including waiting on customers, order taking, tinting and mixing, and telephone inquiries
- Identify potential damaged/obsolete material and handle per established policy/procedures.
- Match & custom blend all orders within specific order guidelines (i.e. color, gloss, viscosity)
- Ensure merchandise has been processed through POS or recorded on manual POST form prior to merchandise leaving the store.
Sherwin-Williams offers a competitive wage and benefit package including health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, short-term disability, LTD, pension plan and RRSP.
- Minimum high school education or equivalent.
- Strong computer and keyboard skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar software.
- Ability to work all scheduled hours as needed.
- Prefer experience as a paint mixer with the ability to understand pigment variations and characteristics and the tinting process.
- All job offers contingent of satisfactory background investigation and physical.
Indeed - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard