Shell Employee Review

View all Shell reviews

Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Internationla company Shell
Bar attendant and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Plovdiv, Bulgaria31 January 2014
Work in a team – welcome the customers, take the money for shopping and suggest them for a coffee or sandwiches. Advise the guests on the menu and explain menu items. Prepare them and serve.
Was this review helpful?Yes 2NoReport

Other Shell Employee Reviews

Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Unique employment.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Parksville, BC17 January 2018
I look forward to the mornings.Greeting regular customers and new alike engaging in light banter.
I record information needed daily such as paper deliveries, product needed for the day or product needed for the coming week.
Other days it is receiving and stocking. Working the register, cleaning.
Having enthusiastic and supportive management and a strong connection among coworkers makes every day a pleasure.
Our customers are the best part of the job for me. I intend everyday to provide the best service I can to retain and hopefully draw new customers.
Pros
Easy atmosphere to work hard in.
Cons
None really.
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
bon travail et une bonne formation
Caissière, service à la clientèle (Current Employee) –  Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, QC15 January 2018
j'aime bien ce travaille, j'ai beaucoup appris que ce soit sur la caisse enregistreuse ou sur la machine de loto-québec ou sur le service a clientèle. je n'avais jamais utilisé cela et la formation qu'on ma donner était excellente j'ai appris rapidement, il ne m'ont pas donner trop d'informations d'un coup et c'étais très apprécier.
Pros
de bon collègues
Cons
aucune pause vu que c'est un travail ou j'étais seul.
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport