Shell Employee Review

Exciting, challenging and diverse
Turn-around Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  Fort Saskatchewan, AB6 October 2013
The day would begin with a safety meeting which the lead or manager would discuss while involving other team members of safety hazards usually in and around the workplace but sometimes around the home as well. Then a discussion on how the previous days tasks went and what the plan is for today. Everyone would then assume their positions and I would oversee the shipping, deliveries, front counter, and receiving of material for Turn-Arounds. The hardest part of the job was learning to adapt to different peoples learning speeds and types. I realized that it took some extra effort but if you put in the time to realize their strengths and weaknesses you could utalize anyone for a more efficient work place. The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with other people to acheive a common goal.
Pros
Gift cards
Cons

Other Shell Employee Reviews

Gain Experience
Supervisor/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 November 2017
I gain experience how to communicate and deal with customer
How to manage time and solve problems
Its little bit hard job.
i learn management skills too.
It was good place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 November 2017
Honor,manager and co-workers are like family. friendly environment. I worked here approximate 1 year. Need to look after sites, It is a kind of multitasking job and learned to speed up in rush hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shell. Our community is ready to answer.