Shell Employee Review

Loved to work with the customers.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Gaylord, MI21 July 2014
A typical day at work was always fun & exiting. I learned how to deal with different types of individuals.My co-workers where great, I never had a problem getting along with anyone.The hardest part of the job was learning how to deal with the customers and how to make them all happy with the services offered. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I would make all of the customers happy with the services offered and they would walk away with a smile.
Pros
Health care & paid vacations.
Cons
Amount of pay!

Other Shell Employee Reviews

Working in the foothills of Alberta
Plant Shutdown Materials Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Caroline Alberta18 November 2017
An enjoyable place to work with many people highly skilled at their positions. Facilities were very nice and modern and were very well kept up. Very nice setting to work in.
Pros
Good place to work.
Cons
Travel time
Parttime Job
CUSTOMER SERVICE/SALES (FULL-TIME) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 November 2017
Even tho it was a part time job working at a gas station for shell. If you have the right management to work with you enjoy your work a lot. This is the case that I had and I enjoyed by time while working there and never had any issues at all.
Pros
Free Car washes
Cons
No Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shell. Our community is ready to answer.