Shell Gas Station Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Use of electronic scanners, cash registers, or related equipment, processing credit or debit card transactions
Cashier (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 14, 2012
On a daily basis there is always more than one job to do at this particular workplace, I usually: do product stocking, cleaning, deal with customer complaints, stock outdoor necessities, deal with minor car wash issues, inventory check, greet all customers, process lottery tickets and distribute winnings, active upselling to all customers, and site safety leader duties. I learned how to do all of these for over the three months I was working there.The co-workers were kind people who supported each other at times of difficulty. The hardest part of the job was getting license plates for drive-offs. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with my co-workers.
enjoying my job
Sales Supervisor (Current Employee), Dixie / Burnhamthorp MississaugaSeptember 30, 2012
Enjoy dealing with different type of customers and some time learn from my customers. Some time very nasty attitude customers come and I love to handle such customers.
While working in the industries, enjoyed managing workers and marketing persons. Production planning, inventory control, customer complaints handling, all challenging jobs were interesting
Learning peace
Past Position as Sales Associate (Former Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 20, 2012
Pros: gift certificates
Cons: hours of operation
-Customer Service and day today activities,
-Sales
-Management was very supportive
-We worked as team always ready to help each other
-it was fun doing this job becoz it was a big learning piece for me
-everyday was a new day for me.
Most enjoyable part of working as a technician is dealing with customers. I really enjoy it.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Windsor, ONAugust 29, 2012
Customer service is a very important aspect of a pharmacy technician job. From my experience I have learned that you have to keep your professional attitude all the time and also have to be kind and compassionate to all the customers.
nice place to work
cashier (Former Employee), Nisku, ABJuly 5, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: n/a
taking care of customers
good management team
good co-workers
Standard job for people who want or can learn about a little more than just "how to work a cash register".
Sales Associate (Former Employee), London, ONJune 25, 2012
Pros: co-workers
Cons: when carwash breaks down, we get double the complaints
On a daily basis there is always more than one job to do at this particular workplace, I usually: do product stocking, cleaning, deal with customer complaints, stock outdoor necessities, deal with minor car wash issues, inventory check, greet all customers, process lottery tickets and distribute winnings, active upselling to all customers, and site safety leader duties. I learned how to do all of these for over the two years I was working there. The co-workers were kind people who supported each other at times of difficulty. The hardest part of the job was getting license plates for drive-offs. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with my co-workers.
Flexible, interesting place.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Windsor, ONJune 11, 2012
Great experience acquired through this employment! Management is great and very understanding and fun to work with. An everyday outlook can be seen as taking care of plenty of customers, having to deal many new obstacles being the only employee at the station, and having to be very patient with customers too make sure you meet the expectations of excellence.