Shell Gas Station

Customer service
General store upkeep
Stocking
Outside upkeep and stocking
Can balance my till at the end of the night
Customer Service Oriented
Sales Associate (Former Employee), London, ONMay 1, 2013
My typical day of work at shell Gas station starts at 3:30 pm ends in 11:30.I have learned various customer service skills, POS operation, Cash handling, Inventory Management.Management was very friendly with all employees and they are providing excellent benefits and job security to all. The most enjoyable part of the job is I can interact with different types of people around the world and I can keep the trust and beliefs of them.
Enjoyable Work all time
Sales Associate (Former Employee), London, ONApril 30, 2013
My typical day at work starts at 10pm in the night and ends in 7am.I have learned so many things for effective service to customers. As a sales representative I learned effective customer service, and how to deal with rude customers in effective manner.Management was excellent and they offer help if I faced any difficulties in any of the situation.They trained me very well and I hope I did the job very well all the time. According to me the most enjoyable part of the job is I can meet different types of people with different culture.So I can study about their culture through interaction with them.
CASHIER (Current Employee), 4933 Millwoods Road SouthMarch 14, 2013
Its always busy at work,management are great,as well as the co workers,serving customers are the fun part i love customer service
Very relaxing job
Cashier/Manager Assistant (Former Employee), Burbank CAMarch 6, 2013
A fun place to interact with customers and actually enjoy working. Its a job IF you're not in in school or anything important and you have to be very energetic to handle all the pressure
Excellent Mangment but not enough Salary
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Windsor, ONDecember 17, 2012
Most days I get in early so I can get emails done and be ready for the project team meeting. On a typical day last week, we had a late change from the client to deal with.
I have learn from working at Shell Gas Station how to handle any angry customer who is not happy with anything .
The management was very nice and respectful to me and all other staff.
Nothing was hard at that job
the most enjoyable part of this job is servicing customers in high energy level and working with my co-working with one heart.
Use of electronic scanners, cash registers, or related equipment, processing credit or debit card transactions
Cashier (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 14, 2012
On a daily basis there is always more than one job to do at this particular workplace, I usually: do product stocking, cleaning, deal with customer complaints, stock outdoor necessities, deal with minor car wash issues, inventory check, greet all customers, process lottery tickets and distribute winnings, active upselling to all customers, and site safety leader duties. I learned how to do all of these for over the three months I was working there.The co-workers were kind people who supported each other at times of difficulty. The hardest part of the job was getting license plates for drive-offs. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with my co-workers.
enjoying my job
Sales Supervisor (Current Employee), Dixie / Burnhamthorp MississaugaSeptember 30, 2012
Enjoy dealing with different type of customers and some time learn from my customers. Some time very nasty attitude customers come and I love to handle such customers.
While working in the industries, enjoyed managing workers and marketing persons. Production planning, inventory control, customer complaints handling, all challenging jobs were interesting
Learning peace
Past Position as Sales Associate (Former Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 20, 2012
Pros: gift certificates
Cons: hours of operation
-Customer Service and day today activities,
-Sales
-Management was very supportive
-We worked as team always ready to help each other
-it was fun doing this job becoz it was a big learning piece for me
-everyday was a new day for me.
Most enjoyable part of working as a technician is dealing with customers. I really enjoy it.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Windsor, ONAugust 29, 2012
Customer service is a very important aspect of a pharmacy technician job. From my experience I have learned that you have to keep your professional attitude all the time and also have to be kind and compassionate to all the customers.
nice place to work
cashier (Former Employee), Nisku, ABJuly 5, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: n/a
taking care of customers
good management team
good co-workers
Standard job for people who want or can learn about a little more than just "how to work a cash register".
Sales Associate (Former Employee), London, ONJune 25, 2012
Pros: co-workers
Cons: when carwash breaks down, we get double the complaints
On a daily basis there is always more than one job to do at this particular workplace, I usually: do product stocking, cleaning, deal with customer complaints, stock outdoor necessities, deal with minor car wash issues, inventory check, greet all customers, process lottery tickets and distribute winnings, active upselling to all customers, and site safety leader duties. I learned how to do all of these for over the two years I was working there. The co-workers were kind people who supported each other at times of difficulty. The hardest part of the job was getting license plates for drive-offs. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with my co-workers.
Flexible, interesting place.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Windsor, ONJune 11, 2012
Great experience acquired through this employment! Management is great and very understanding and fun to work with. An everyday outlook can be seen as taking care of plenty of customers, having to deal many new obstacles being the only employee at the station, and having to be very patient with customers too make sure you meet the expectations of excellence.