SharpShooter Imaging Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Worst management team I've ever encountered
Sales/Photographer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 28, 2015
The job itself is very simple, take the guest's photo and if you worked at the 360 restaurant station you brought up the photos to their table, but you also kind of had to interrupt their meal. But like i said the job itself is very simple great summer job, the only problem with the job was the management team, 90% of them I don't know how they got hired in the first place.
Pros
You get to go up the tower multiple times a day depending on what station you work at.
Cons
Horrible management team
Not a good work enviornment
Sales Photographer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 13, 2015
we work with a lot of unnecessary pressure from management (who doesn't know what their doing at all). There are no learning benefits to this job, and the few things you do learn are from old dated software. The employees are good and close because me for the most part feel the same. The turn around rate for new people is usually 2-4 weeks so its not a consistent place.
Pros
Cons
the whole job
Amazing
Sales Photographer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 3, 2015
Working at Sharp Shooters was one of the best experiences I've ever had. Amazing people to work with, it was always a great day with the co-workers. Managers always try to accommodate to the employees needs, or if they needed help, they were there to help. Overall, amazing work place.