SharpShooter Imaging

SharpShooter Imaging Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
Not a good work enviornment
Sales Photographer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 13, 2015
we work with a lot of unnecessary pressure from management (who doesn't know what their doing at all). There are no learning benefits to this job, and the few things you do learn are from old dated software. The employees are good and close because me for the most part feel the same. The turn around rate for new people is usually 2-4 weeks so its not a consistent place.
Pros
Cons
the whole job
Positive work environment with friendly staff :)
Sales Photographer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 5, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of dealing with tourists coming in and out of the tower taking their photos. As a sales photographer there, I learned quite a bit on how to deal with irritable customers and dealing with rejection. Coworkers were open and welcoming as well as friendly. The hardest part about the job was finding new ways to excite people about their photos, however, I thoroughly enjoyed taking their photos and selling it to them afterwards.
Pros
Friendly staff & management.
Cons
Long hours, very short breaks.
Amazing
Sales Photographer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 3, 2015
Working at Sharp Shooters was one of the best experiences I've ever had. Amazing people to work with, it was always a great day with the co-workers. Managers always try to accommodate to the employees needs, or if they needed help, they were there to help. Overall, amazing work place.