Sharp’s Audio Visual is a leader in providing integrated audio visual solutions for a wide range of industries. Our specialty is helping clients overcome audio visual communication challenges by providing solutions that work. We currently have openings on our Installation Team. Would you like to be a part of the solution?
Job responsibilities for our Install Technicians include:
- Integrating A/V solutions that includes pulling cables, installing connectors, projector mounts, ceiling mounts; cable cubbies, video conferencing equipment, mounting monitors and projectors
- Read and interpret blueprints/diagrams and product manuals assigned to the project
- Testing of commission built systems ensuring they meet the company standards
- Termination of low-voltage cabling (including soldering); hammer drilling, cable pulling
- Test, configure and diagnose built racks prior to field deployment.
- Attend onsite customer installations.
- Liaising directly with the client onsite
- Able to lift “Heavy” items up to 50lbs or more with assistance
- Be an active participant in our Health and Safety Program
- Occasional travel will be required
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 2 or more years’ experience in a similar industry, such as cable TV, satellite or home entertainment installations with CAT 5, 6, 7, Cresnet, VGA, RGB, BNC, RS232 experience
- Experience with Crestron, AMX, Extron, Cisco Telepresence, biamp, DSP, Digital/Media and network infrastructure preferred
- First Aid, Fall Arrest and other safety certifications are an asset
- Rack building experience including following CAD designs, software configurations and final systems checks
- Help desk/troubleshooting experience is beneficial
- Strong focus on quality and customer service
- Bondable, valid class 5 Operator’s license
If this position interests you please submit a resume and covering letter which points out your related strengths to: hr (at) sharpsav.com.
While we thank all candidates who apply only those who best match the above criteria will be contacted for personal interviews.
Indeed - 4 months ago