IMPORTANT Our application process will close at 5:00pm on June 27, 2014.
Our national restaurant group requires a DIGITAL & SOCIAL MEDIA SUPERVISOR to lead our social and digital strategy for Moxie’s Restaurants, LP.
As the Digital Content Coordinator you will be responsible for proposing strategy and executing fresh social media content, web communications and engagement, as well as supporting the marketing team with general communications and copyrighting needs. Evening and weekend hours will be required as part of this full-time role.
We are an office of young, vibrant professionals who love the fast paced hospitality industry and have great passion and a strong brand pride in our restaurants. We love what we do, we work hard, we love working as a team and we have fun doing it!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
You are an exceptional storyteller with an imaginative flare than can usually be communicated in 140 characters or less.
This role requires a PROACTIVE and highly motivated individual who demonstrates initiative and manages their time effectively. You enjoy working with a team, but thrive when working on projects independently. You communicate, take initiative whenever possible and maintain a positive team spirit in stressful situations. You consistently exhibit sound judgment, self-composure and a strong work ethic.
- Responsible for overall development and execution of the Social Media Strategy.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Social Media team.
- Contribute strategy and solutions to new business efforts as it relates to Social Media.
- Proactively introduce new ideas and initiatives.
- Highly organized with excellent project management skills. Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Set-up, maintain and provide social media training on new accounts.
- Track results and compile reports.
- Increase online reach, web traffic, mail lists, Facebook, Pinterest, twitter and Instagram followers.
- Research new social media developments and develop strategies for these.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or other relevant experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of digital marketing experience (social media, website, online advertising etc) either in a client or agency role.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and their communications tactics, including but not limited to: Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Youtube and Facebook, as well as online review sites, including Foursquare, Tripadvisor, Urbanspoon and Yelp.
- Superior written communications skills with a demonstrated ability in creative writing and applying it effectively to various mediums: web content, blogs, social media etc.
- A strong understanding of SEO/SEM trends and how to leverage them.
- Previous customer service and/or hospitality focused work experience is an asset.
- Fluent Bilingual French/English language skills an asset.
- Strong decision-making skills, with the ability to influence at all levels
- Passionate, and highly motivated
- Experienced with social media best practices
IF YOU, OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, meets these qualifications and would be excited about pursuing this opportunity, please *apply with resume and cover letter stating salary expectations* before the deadline of June 27th.
We greatly appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we are only able to contact those selected for our interview process. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Thank you for your understanding.